Tenga Eggs

Hey folks looking for opinions on tenga eggs or other male toy options. I have plenty of toys for us to play with but MrGlasgow doesn’t have any (yet) I wasn’t 100% sure he would be open to the idea but on several occasions there’s been a few male toys (fleshlight etc) in the browser history on a shared tablet :joy: not sure if he’s just curious or just too shy to buy one himself.

So… I wondered about trying out a tenga egg together (I had bought an LH sleeve before but he did not like it at all intact even said it was painful despite using lube (I think it was enough as it was super messy).

Tips please and TIA :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I so wish my husband would get into toys, he’s got a fair few (as I’ve bought them as gifts in the past) and some are quite expensive. Sadly, male sex toys don’t seem to do anything whatsoever for him though we continue to hold out hope that one day we will find something that he enjoys.

He’s tried sleeves, flesh lights, tenga eggs, real feel, blowmasters, and even a roller electric toy which cost us over £150. He’s just not interested, he prefers the real thing.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. I’m hopeful he may get something out of it. Just trying to inject some fun back into things for him and take the pressure off him a bit more :blush: he still loves the real thing but I know myself sometimes a solo session is needed or a session that doesn’t involve PIV and I have no issues trying to work on that more for him :blush:

1 Like

Hi @GlasgowGal

I can happily recommend the Tenga Flip Zero sleeve.

For me, it feels in many aspects quite close to PIV.
The toy offers a happy medium between the restriction and rigidness of hard shelled Fleshlight type toys, and the amorphous floppiness of flexible sleeves. I absolutely love this balance. The user also has the ability to adjust the pressure at the sides during play.

The semi-transparent sides are also quite fun for my wife to see what’s going on inside.
This helps because it can feel a bit impersonal to shake away with an opaque, rigid container.

As a bonus, this toy offers a bit of a view of what’s inside, and bulges out when the penis slides in, and vice versa. So it feels less of a barrier between the two of us.

Perfect for solos and duets!

Fleshlights didn’t ‘spark joy’ in the same way for me. :sweat_smile: I’d say definitely worth the extra.

1 Like

The Tenga eggs feel amazing and should be much more suitable. They are inexpensive and well worth a try, I’m sure he will be very happy!

1 Like

@GlasgowGal

Would he be interested in masturbating with you
Or is it something you haven’t explored
Would you and he be open to a mutual session
My hubby never had any toys but once we started exploring a d being comfortable doing and watching eachother then things changed with him getting toys too
Myself and hubby now masturbate together more often than solo, he he as a Tenga egg which he enjoys using
Plus there’s not mess to clean up after
An alternative is a new toy hubby had just got

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/offers/lhg/p/arcwave-ghost-silicone-reusable-reversible-textured-male-stroker/85789.html

Which he said is also very pleasurable but a different feeling to a Tenga egg, he said I feels tighter and the suction like feeling is nice

Strokers are also a hubby’s favourite toy

You said messy in your post. The best to get rid of the mess is to use a condom with lube inside. It won’t feel as good as a stroker for him but no mess

Thanks :blush: mess not an issue just rather him enjoy it than complain it’s painful. Only used to that particular wording to show I felt like we’d used enough lube for it to be comfortable but it wasn’t for some reason

Thanks for the advice @Hubby.and.Wife I’ll have another look at the strokers it was one that we’d tried before but he said it was painful.

Mutual play is not an issue done plenty before (together almost 12years) just trying to inject a bit more fun into things for him. We’ve had a tough year (two miscarriages in 5months) and I’m trying to lift the pressure on sex being a routine with a goal and get back that fun element. And with seeing that he’s looked at male toys but hasn’t ordered himself one I thought I’d start small see if it tempts him to order something else :blush: