Tenga flip hole recommendation

Hey everyone! I’m new to lovey honey and sex toys in general. I recently got myself a Fleshlight Pink Lady Stamina Training Unit STU for my first toy which is really fun but the cleaning and drying time makes it’s something hard to use each day.

I looked into tenga flip hole which seems easier to clean, dry and store.

I’m not sure which one to get and am wondering if anyone has a certain one they recommend. Also does the vibrating one feel much different? Is it worth extra? Also do these need to be powdered after like fleshlights?

Any tips and recommendations greatly appreciated!

2 Likes

Hi @Jam5292 and welcome :smiley: Sorry I don’t have any experience with Fleshlights but I’m sure someone else will come along with some helpful info for you.

Hey @Jam5292,

I have a couple of fleshlight and a Tenga flip hole. My opinion is that the flip hole is a far better product that the fleshlight. Some fantastic textures and super simple to clean and dry. Highly recommended.

Is there a certain one you’d recommend? I seen the video with 4 different colour ones each with different textures spoiled for choice! :grin:

Thank you for the welcome! Completely new so didn’t know what to expect :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I have the original

I’m afraid I can’t comment on the others/newer versions in the range. I don’t think id go for vibrations but purely as they don’t really do it for me.

I would also recommend the Thrust Pro range too. Very nice material and easy to use.

I’ve had fleshlights, the thrust pro and a couple other masturbators but with the Tenga Zero Ive found the build quality is fantastic, when compared to the suction effect or air flow to create a better feel the Tenga gives more control over than the twist cap at the end of the fleshlight. The texture is fantastic, soft and seems to be long lasting (touch wood) as I haven’t seen any deterioration yet or change in the feel.

The part that makes it better than the others is the fact it can opened like a book so you can get an even cover of lube, but also when it comes to drying the unit has a drying position to get the best air drying and you can actually tell its completely dry without having to explorer the canal like in a fleshlight

Do you know much about the different ones? I’ve heard the black one is harder textured than the white one from research. Also I’m not sure if to get the tenga flip hole or the flip hole zero which is slightly different

I bought the Black flip hole luxury because from the pictures I thought it looked a better than the old version and but also didn’t want the vibration model as its quite pricey. When I was looking I didn’t see anything about the texture being different. I thought it was just a colour difference. But since I own the black one I can say the material is not hard at all, very soft and feels great on the penis. Better than a fleshlight

Tenga Eggs are pretty cool if you want a cheap introduction to the brand