Tenga Fliphole White or Black

Okay Im a firm supporter of the Fleshlight movement but its time to test enemy waters...

So need some help.. which should I go for the original white or the new black one from what I hear has different arrangements of the inside?

I've not tried the white but the black is definitely a great investment! Extremely unique texture.

is there a difference (besides colour?)

Nexas had both and he always said to spend the extra and go for the black. On that basis I'd opt for black x

and you will never go back...

DrtyBoy wrote:

is there a difference (besides colour?)

the inside textures are different, and the price

There is also the latest model, the Tenga Lite, that is to be released soonish x

yay! lite in price, weight, ?

Weight I think ;-) there is already a thread on the Tenga Lite if you type it into the search bar x

good stuff will look into that. could do with one.

White is slightly cheaper is it not? No complaints from me for it.

maybe this is not allowed but take a look for yourself. :D

http://www.tengaflipholelotion.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/flip_hole2_back.jpg

http://www.tengaflipholelotion.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/tengablackfliphole06_2.jpg

DrtyBoy wrote:

and you will never go back...

I hope so lol bought a Black realistic vagina and havent been able to turn back lol

So yeh I think the black seems to be the concensus here if the money comes hey why not both

***Update**

just checked out the lite and hmm Im not convinced by them I see the appeal a small version but I think Id rather have the original normal ones. Also think might affect pleasure...???

Personally, I think that FL have won this particular war. The only thing that the Tenga has going for it is that it is much easier to clean. The texture and feel of the Tenga, which used to be pretty unique have since been replicated and surpassed by the array of new FL inserts.

Also, I know there are some rabid FL fans out there (the FL forum is plain scary), but they do have a point in the temporary nature of the Tenga FH. I've had a FL much longer and it is in perfect condition. My TFH on the other hand is looking pretty ragged. I think I read somewhere that Tenga think the FH is good for 60 uses. On the face of it, that sounds disappointing - but I think that's accurate.

I would say that having tried and tested both, and after a while of settling - the FL wins hands down. The TFH simply isn't robust enough to justify the price, and FL are innovating much faster. Additionally, there is something to be said for the looks of the FL - especially the FLgirls range - whilst the TFH looks like you've got an iPod speaker stuck on the end of your cock.

I have to agree though I have used the Tenga yet. The Fleshlight build quality just seems better, and on innovation they are progressing better, the new signature lines for instance had me drooling.

jaycloth wrote:

Personally, I think that FL have won this particular war. The only thing that the Tenga has going for it is that it is much easier to clean. The texture and feel of the Tenga, which used to be pretty unique have since been replicated and surpassed by the array of new FL inserts.

Also, I know there are some rabid FL fans out there (the FL forum is plain scary), but they do have a point in the temporary nature of the Tenga FH. I've had a FL much longer and it is in perfect condition. My TFH on the other hand is looking pretty ragged. I think I read somewhere that Tenga think the FH is good for 60 uses. On the face of it, that sounds disappointing - but I think that's accurate.

I would say that having tried and tested both, and after a while of settling - the FL wins hands down. The TFH simply isn't robust enough to justify the price, and FL are innovating much faster. Additionally, there is something to be said for the looks of the FL - especially the FLgirls range - whilst the TFH looks like you've got an iPod speaker stuck on the end of your cock.

Which to be fair I prefer! I find the FLs a bit creepy with the pastic genitals... I prefer the Tenga.

Hmm, interesting. I've not really tried that much in this kind of thing. I had a sidekick, but didn't go that much on it. I want to get a male grab bag when they become available, as I'm hoping to get a masturbator toy in that, so that will mean I don't have to choose between brands. Some of the japanese ones look interesting too, lol

yes i hope the male bag will contain something like this (tho i was quite disappointed with the female bag we got)