Terrible experience. The worst delivery system

Cheap&Easy wrote:

My advice?

- Take a deep breath
- Calm down
- stop being mean to other forum members
- Wait until Monday
- If no show, contact Lovehoney's customer care

We can all relate to having parcels missing or arrive late, it happens to us all from time to time.

Please be nice to the other guys and gals on here, otherwise this thread will get more and more heated and will end up being closed down!!

+1 I'm gonna really try and stay out of this now as I don't want to start a fight. Too opinionated lol

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Have you contacted your postal service? You know it's in Lisbon so it's obviously registered in the postal system there... Could customs be holding it... ?

The reactions you are getting are from loyal lovehoney customers... We have all reacted this way because of the way you phrased your query... I do hope it gets sorted for you

First is Saturday, no one answers...

I wanted to know this, if I could go get my order in Lisbon, but lovehoney no one says anything and no one wants to know. I tired to explain it. I'll get my order, but first i need to know where she is.

I was a loyal customer, but not now.

Why should lovehoney know if you can go and collect it? They're not in charge of your postal service.

If I wanted to know if I could go and collect a parcel, I wouldn't ask lovehoney, I would ask my postal service.

Lovehoney don't know if you're allowed to collect a parcel, but your postal service does. They're the ones to blame here, not lovehoney. Contact your postal service and ask them if you can collect it...they don't answer the phone on a Saturday? Is that lovehoneys fault too?

DiogoFariaPortugal wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Have you contacted your postal service? You know it's in Lisbon so it's obviously registered in the postal system there... Could customs be holding it... ?

The reactions you are getting are from loyal lovehoney customers... We have all reacted this way because of the way you phrased your query... I do hope it gets sorted for you

I wanted to know this, if I could go get my order in Lisbon, but lovehoney no one says anything and no one wants to know. I tired to explain it. I'll get my order, but first i need to know where she is.

It depends on your postal service. How is LH meant to know?! Your postal service shut down for the weekend and LH are open trying to help but there's nothing they can do. It's in the hands of your postal service.

your postal service.

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

As you have also pointed out, it is Saturday so Lovehoney wouldn't be able to chase it up. You've already aknowledged that no one answers. I highly doubt this is a case of no one wants to know, but if it isn't coming up on the tracking system, then really as it's the weekend there isn't much else they're able to do until Monday. As you already know yourself since you answered oh so nicey to one of the other members in the post quoted. It's Saturday so they at the moment know as much as you do.

It is infuriating when a package doesn't arrive when you expect it to, however sometimes there is literally nothing that can be done until they can speak to someone and find out what is going on!

It isn't Lovehoney's fault that the package hasn't arrived today, they've dispatched it out and everything within the timescale they intend to do it. They follow the timescales of the packing services they use!

I am no longer giving an opinion as I've offered whatever help I can... And I'm sure LH customer service has done the same as well as every member who has replied... Like you said yourself it's Saturday... Wait till Monday... !

FrozenAngel wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

As you have also pointed out, it is Saturday so Lovehoney wouldn't be able to chase it up. You've already aknowledged that no one answers. I highly doubt this is a case of no one wants to know, but if it isn't coming up on the tracking system, then really as it's the weekend there isn't much else they're able to do until Monday. As you already know yourself since you answered oh so nicey to one of the other members in the post quoted. It's Saturday so they at the moment know as much as you do.

It is infuriating when a package doesn't arrive when you expect it to, however sometimes there is literally nothing that can be done until they can speak to someone and find out what is going on!

It isn't Lovehoney's fault that the package hasn't arrived today, they've dispatched it out and everything within the timescale they intend to do it. They follow the timescales of the packing services they use!

Exactly! How are OH meant to ring them when you can't??!!

...ok now I'm gone.

Ok, I will put it this way. I am outside UK too. Please note that if you place it after 5pm, then the order will NOT be dispatched until the next day.

Secondly, the delivery dates are working dates, and I do not know about Portugual, but Czech post would send you to... if you expect them to deliver on Saturdays. Working days are Monday to Friday for delivery. So parcel my local post office receives during Friday, will not be delivered until Monday, since the delivery vehicles leaves before 8am for local area delivery.

And since the parcel is in your country, it is not like LH is to be blamed. If you are not happy, talk to your local office. I did do that, when I was not happy with the service provided by Czech post. I would not blame LH for them messing up the delivery.

And yes, LH can change the delivery company, but trust me, it would cost you more. I have the same delivery option, 2 to 4 days, but with FedEx, and it actually is next day delivery when they arrange for either morning or evening delivery, BUT I have to pay 17.50 or over 100 for it to have free. Compared to your options. So please think about it this way, too.

Faster, more reliable potentially, but... far more expensive.

P. S. I did have an order going missing so I know its frustrating, but I would NEVER go like this against LH, as it was either Royal mail or Czech post.

Dude, you have twenty-five reviews!

Don't write off something you've presumably been happy with up til now just because the twenty-sixth (conservatively) delivery has had a small delay.

If you order from Japan, you will be waiting about 2 months. Every time I've ordered from LoveHoney, the item has arrived within a few days every single time without fail. Nothing in this thread has made me reconsider whether or not to use LoveHoney again. Good luck finding something better, you will need it, especially if you use the same local courier service you're using now.

Wow, what a nice guy you are. Very patient of you. Some things just aren't worth all the stress you seem to give yourself. How about 'chill out, in the big scheme of the world it's not such a big deal.' It's not like it's been a long time at all. Jeesh

Whenever I order from abroad, I EXPECT a week or two until delivery, simply because that is how long it has always taken with most of my purchases made abroad. In fact, some went as long as 4 to 6 weeks, but again, I kinda expect I won't get my item the next day if it is coming from abroad.

If I had a parcel arriving 4 to 5 working days from abroad, I would be hugely impressed at the speedy delivery. If Loveoey genuinely get parcels to people abroad within a week then I am super impressed. As someone living in the same country and have had lots of parcels from Lovehoney, one thing I do know is I can set my watch on their deliveries. I think out of manyyyy packages, only one or two have arrived late and that was by only one day. Totally satisfied with that service.

Fluffbags wrote:

Whenever I order from abroad, I EXPECT a week or two until delivery, simply because that is how long it has always taken with most of my purchases made abroad. In fact, some went as long as 4 to 6 weeks, but again, I kinda expect I won't get my item the next day if it is coming from abroad.

If I had a parcel arriving 4 to 5 working days from abroad, I would be hugely impressed at the speedy delivery. If Loveoey genuinely get parcels to people abroad within a week then I am super impressed. As someone living in the same country and have had lots of parcels from Lovehoney, one thing I do know is I can set my watch on their deliveries. I think out of manyyyy packages, only one or two have arrived late and that was by only one day. Totally satisfied with that service.

They totally do Fluff, they have amazing delivery services! Especially since over £30 it's free! I've got the OH things from here so many times to Canada. I've ordered on a thursday before and he's had it the following Weds ect!

As soon as you order from abroad customs can become involved and they can hold things up as long as they want to.

Im sure lovehoney are doing everything they can for you but they cannot perform miricles. If your order is infact lost then I have no doubt that lovehoney will refund you but it takes time to chase these things up and find out whats going on.

Oh for lord sake. Drop the attitude. 20 people tell you it's not LH fault. Your frigging postal services fault. You have ordered from the site previously without fault so you know LH normally provide an excellent service.
Everyone on this forum is pro LH and your moany message isn't going to change that.
I've waited several weeks and sometimes months for items to arrive from over seas. One weeks isn't going to kill you. Infact when I lived in Northern Ireland which is park of the uk it often took over a week for items to reach me and I was paying postage !
Go take a chill pill or stick a toy in a body part and try to calm down

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Oh for lord sake. Drop the attitude. 20 people tell you it's not LH fault. Your frigging postal services fault. You have ordered from the site previously without fault so you know LH normally provide an excellent service.
Everyone on this forum is pro LH and your moany message isn't going to change that.
I've waited several weeks and sometimes months for items to arrive from over seas. One weeks isn't going to kill you. Infact when I lived in Northern Ireland which is park of the uk it often took over a week for items to reach me and I was paying postage !
Go take a chill pill or stick a toy in a body part and try to calm down

Lol +1

The responses on this thread say a lot for the loyalty of most Lovehoney customers. I bet you wouldn't see this on most customer websites.

I received a letter today from my bank supposedly written on 1st September; not sure when it was posted but that is within the UK so pretty dreadful service.

So you've had ONE bad experience and you decide that that's it?! And it's not even lovehoney fault! Personally I wouldn't call a package arriving late, especially if you live overseas a bad experience or put it down to bad customer service, lovehoney have the best customer service I have experienced from any company. I live in Northern Ireland, part of the uk and my packages never arrive on the day that I am told they will but I don't throw my toys out of the pram, I just wait til they do arrive, maybe you should just wait too....or contact your postal services but blaming lovehoney isn't going to solve anything.

Totally agree with all the above comments, you need to chase your local postal/courier service, as Lovehoney will have no control over this. I also have never had an issue with delivery, and Lovehoney are definitely NOT to blame...

I have to agree with the previous posts the parcel seems to have left any control of the UK postal service and love honey . If you have a tracking number you are in a better place to chase the parcel than any one else . Air sure is a rubbish service I think once the parcel leaves this country and the UK postal service the tracking numbers change until it's delivered