Testicles

I have an unusual shaped testicle, at least I think i do, it's kinda like kidney shaped with a tetris piece sticking out. Anyone else have weird bollocks?

the shape woudnt cocern me too much, the piece hanging off might. is it tender to touh / feel gristly?

might be worth getting checked out.

Go get it checked. Can't say it strongly enough.

Has it always been like that? Not sure on the tetris piece sticking out, though I'm having trouble visualising that. It could be normal, it could be something not quite normal.

I second it could be worth getting checked out, a doctor can reassure you far more than we can :)

If in doubt, get it checked out!

It's most likely nothing, but if it is something then getting fast action is the key. As someone who works with a testicular cancer charity, it's usually not the awareness or self-checking that's the issue, it's getting people to actually go a doctor to get it checked.

I've had testicular cancer twice. Please get it checked out. Phone them right now, if they're open.

DreamOfTheEndless wrote:

I've had testicular cancer twice. Please get it checked out. Phone them right now, if they're open.

Really hope you are well now - can't imagine how awful it must be to go through it twice. (My husband is just coming up to his 5 years.)

DreamOfTheEndless wrote:

Really hope you are well now - can't imagine how awful it must be to go through it twice. (My husband is just coming up to his 5 years.)

That's great news. I hope everything remains OK for him. :)

Yeah, it's all good. The first time was in the testicle so that had to go, but you'll know that doesn't make that much difference. The second time was secondary and a tumour in the abdomen which needed chemo and removal. But keyhole surgery rather than unzipping from North to South which was a real possibility for a while..

It really opens your eyes. I always say to people, and without trying to be flippant. that spending some time in a cancer ward will make you thank God on your knees that it's only testicular. I shared a room with a guy that wasn't going to leave. I still can't think about him.

All the best to hubby and you.