text sex.....xx

Text sex rules - there's nothing like sending filthy messages all day, or when one of you is out and saying exactly what you're going to get when you get home ;)

omg. I totally had the best text sex of my life ever the other night! Got the bloke being filthier than I'd ever seen him, and was so turned on.

Bad side- this was an evening, so didn't see him til midday the next day, by which point our plans didn't get done- got good sex, but it wasn't quite the fantasy... Tsk. Pick my time next time!

I love text sex you can say anything you want and end up feeling really turned on only problem now is that my current partner hates texting! Let down for me but i love sending him a super kinky text telling him all the things i want to do to him when hes with his mates especially if were all in the same room and im getting bored from sitting there watching them play their games, so when he reads it i can give him "the look" his mates are soon shoooed off after that hehe

We regularly indulge in text sex, my fella starts work at around 7am, so we get started early.. and keep it going throughout the day, getting filthier with each message, then when he gets home, we carry out what we call 'fully-dressed foreplay' which could be him brushing passed me and 'accidently' touch my boobs, or I could 'accidently' brush my bottom over his crutch!! We keep this going until bath time, then we splash about together giving eachother massages, before heading to the bedroom..

Text sex is fantastic! A great way to really tease your partner I have found. Must admit sending dirty pictures helps too and that makes us both horny as hell, then the sex is explosive!

Have to agree with you guys nothing quite ;ike it to build up the tension, until often l just have to give in and ring. Had a brief flirtation once in Canvey Island, all going great guns until she sent me a text in which a snake unhitched itself from her breast and delved between her legs. Never had met the lady buy had to ring her. She ran the phone over her soaking pussy at my ask, the sounds and her moans led to me shooting my load over the back of the sofa !!!!