Thank heavens for ikea?

Well..

Countless toys,

a Liberator pad,

Many hours spent searching,

even a few women doing their best,

but it evaded us, UNTIL now

the arm of our ikea sofa seems to offer the perfect position to locate my G-spot and I seem to orgasm every time from penetration alone which for me is an incredible imrpovement (I always thought I was a clit girl ). It seems (and my various female 'freinds' have told me) that my G-spot appears to be incredibly high. I certainly can't get there with my fingers.

My OH's G-spot is fairly close to her entrence so perhaps it wasn't your G-spot (I'm sure TL will now pop up and explain the wonders of the A-spot) you know better though of course!

Ikea. I love it!

well i am meant to go to Ikea tonight for a sofa but never thought i would be looking at them with that mind set!

haha we've had a few ikea experiences. When converting our flat we seemed to spend way too much of our free time in them. First thing was trying to sort out a bed that was 'right'. Trying your best to check out the standing, kneeling etc. possibilites of a bed whilst still looking innocent is, hard. We got it wrong as well, our bed is rubbish. Moulin Noir or something next time.

The others involved a wireless egg which led to me having to sit down a few times throughout the maze.

I think we found the 'frisbee' (this is almost as bad a description as the various nuts used to describe his prostate!) of the A-spot a while ago, it kind of gave me somewhere in between, a long lasting orgasmic feeling but no real peak.

Ah the swedes where would we be without them

ive never been to Ikea before though i have been looking at one of theyre beds for when me and my freind get our flat next year shall be full of Ikea stuff cos she loves it there. xxx

Ikea is ace - we're about to renovate our house, and the new kitchen, fitted wardrobes and almost everything else iscoming from there. Hadn't realised that the sofas were that great - that's what I call a thorough approach to ergonomic design. I'll look forward to trying ours out...

I love Ikea. When we go we exploit the family card and drink lots of free tea! :-D

Ilike trying out the beds it's weird lying there having people walk past and look at you

I must admit, some of the best sex I have had with my oh has been on the sofa. I think it's just the change of angle that gets me going x

who'd of ever thought eh....Ikea enhancing someones sex life....................iv heard it all now!!!!

toxycat wrote:

who'd of ever thought eh....Ikea enhancing someones sex life....................iv heard it all now!!!!

Damn. I can't remember the statistic! A stupidly high percentage of Europeans are now conceived on Ikea beds!

Our Ikea sofas are pretty good for sex too! Used for some of the rare occassions I can manage without lube!

Adx

headsouth wrote:

TM has just gone off to IKEA, wonder how many sex stools and door restraint kits she'll come back with...

Haha. If you've been good she might bring you back some meatballs.

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Our Ikea sofas are pretty good for sex too! Used for some of the rare occassions I can manage without lube!

Adx

Apart from that time I broke you.External Media

I've only been to Ikea once, i prefer the argos myself :]

however we bought this chair from Ikea when i was little and it was AWESOME i loved it and then when i grew up we still had the chair and it did prove pretty handy for sex, maybe Ikea is a sex shop really....

although my heavily pregnant (at the time) cousin got stuck in the chair once =/ it was a bucket chair and she really couldn't get up from it :S

VW x

lickmadick wrote:

Ilike trying out the beds it's weird lying there having people walk past and look at you

even more so if one of you is on all fours and the other is making sure the height is correct External Media (or is that just us?)

WandA wrote:

headsouth wrote:

TM has just gone off to IKEA, wonder how many sex stools and door restraint kits she'll come back with...

Haha. If you've been good she might bring you back some meatballs.

OMG I freakin love the meatballs.

what is this place?!?! free cups of tea, meatballs, sex sofas!?! what am i missing any why have i never been there!?!?! xxx

littlepixi wrote:

what is this place?!?! free cups of tea, meatballs, sex sofas!?! what am i missing any why have i never been there!?!?! xxx

It sells stuff Sweden is famous for (not so sure about Abba) and furniture!

Famous for meatballs.