Thank you

I just wanted to say a massive thank you to LH I set up an account awhile ago but never bought anything I was still with the husband then and in his eyes no matter what I wore I looked like a sack of shit after having 4 kids and putting on some weight and going up 2-3 dress sizes

Now I’m with my new OH of only a short time tbh he reminded me of lovehoney and showed me a few things he liked the look of
So I plucked up the courage and made my first order and picked something he had picked out and with each order getting more of the stuff he likes

Yesterday I become a level 3 and today have ordered something ready for his birthday weekend

Yes the confidence wasnt there in February at all but with he thanks to you guys and your items I am slowly finding it and this is resulting in my confidence at all times

So a massive THANK YOU to all of you x

Awwww - that's lovely...I'm glad that things are going well for you Scatty1984!

Really glad things are looking up and welcome to the forum.

Aww this is lovely to hear. Lovehoney are truly brilliant and can make any of us feel sexy no matter what side or shape we are. I'm a good size 18 and honesty I own quite a lot of undies sets corset, babydolls and few body stockings and I know I look good in them. I love that the sizes are true to size.

I hope you enjoy your new found confidence and I know your love it here. Xxx

I’m slowly losing the weight now which is also helping lost a stone so far and hopefully another two will go soon
I just think after 13 years of a down putter of everything and a control freak to moving to a person who always puts me up even with the last item I tried on for him and me being I look like shit etc and him making me look in the mirror etc really helps bring it up and more so because I’m wearing love honey stuff helps even more

I just think these guys deserve some praise because beside the amazing items they produce and sell which results in us all having amazing sex and orgasms etc they also help in other areas

And if this thread helps someone else in my situation then they are doing amazing x

XxX

This is an awesome post! Made me super smiley to hear you've had such a positive experience, Scatty1984! 😁

I love this site and the forums fast becoming my number one site to check every morning x

This is really nice to hear!

Lovehoney is awesome :)

Scatty1984 wrote:

I love this site and the forums fast becoming my number one site to check every morning x

We have a really cool community, you’re part of it now Hon X