Thanks Lovehoney!

Just wanted to say that I'm really loving the packaging of the lovehoney bodystockings! I bought one recently and loved the fact that it just has a small drawing on the back of a girl wearing it instead of a model.

A few times when I've bought underwear from other brands I couldn't help but negatively compare myself to the gorgeous model on the box and it took the fun out of wearing it because I didn't think I looked good enough.

I know this is my issue and not the fault of the brands, but I do really like how Lovehoney branded stuff doesn't trigger body confidence issues as soon as I look at the box and I wanted to thank you guys for that! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

A few times when I've bought underwear from other brands I couldn't help but negatively compare myself to the gorgeous model on the box and it took the fun out of wearing it because I didn't think I looked good enough.

I totally feel where you're coming from with this one. A couple of weeks ago I was sent a bodystocking to test and immedietly looked at the photo of the gorgeous model on the box and thought, wow, I look so ridiculous and fat in comparison! It's nothing to do with LH or the lingerie itself (although I don't think it flattered me at all), but I did kind of go in to it thinking I should look like that, but I don't!

I totally agree Ruby, it's a great idea. In fact I mentioned this in one of my reviews too :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30698&reviewid=89766#customer_reviews

Another + vote.. Its a fantastic idea 👍

Scorpius12 wrote:

I totally agree Ruby, it's a great idea. In fact I mentioned this in one of my reviews too :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30698&reviewid=89766#customer_reviews

On a side note, I'm not a fan of bodystockings at all, but that one looks gorgeous! I wear a size 16 but like to go a size bigger with those 'one size' things just in case, it's a shame they don't do a plus size version of that.