For some reason I can't comment on the competiton thread, but thank you so so much for me present from the competition! It arrived today when I was at the gym, so I got home to a wonderful suprise! I've never won anything before!! So so happy :D I love the gift box too! Can gem, or someone from the team let me know what size it is, I want to get some more and keep goodies in it. All mine are in a big delivery box, but I think it would be good to have lots of gift boxes and have lube, glass, butt toys etc in all the different boxes!

Thanks again LH! Super super happy :D

Well done babe enjoy it x

I tried emailing cazz after the mix up as I couldn't comment on the thread either asking not to send me anything. But the person emailing me back was confused.
So thank you so much it put a smile on this miserable girls face :)

And congratulations mrsmcx

Thanks KF, I also worked out the size of the box! Hehe!

Don't fret Hem, yours was sent out first, and I would hate for someone to say oh you've won this fab prize, and then you get nothing, that's why I was a bit reluctant to say anything. But as usual lovehoney make sure everyone's happy :) I'm glad we both one, I can't believe how fast it arrived too!!!

That's the great thing about lovehoney :)
I missed my post so I had to pick it up yesterday lol

Oh you should have said you were closer and it got missed I would have been gutted if I was you lol
I am glad you worked out the size of the gift box I didn't see this post until late last night :)

Haha I know, I was deliberating whether to or not, but the prize was just so good! Haha! Yeah, it's a small box, so I've ordered a medium one, and I'm going to keep my lubes in the smaller one. Got an order arriving today, so I'm all excited again!!! :D

MrsMcX wrote:

Haha I know, I was deliberating whether to or not, but the prize was just so good! Haha! Yeah, it's a small box, so I've ordered a medium one, and I'm going to keep my lubes in the smaller one. Got an order arriving today, so I'm all excited again!!! :D

It was I didn't read the prize properly so it was a surprise lol Oh nice what have you got coming today? I have to wait for my order :'( lol

Hi ladies!

So sorry for the mix up with prizes, it was a complete oversight on our end and Cazz and I felt horribly guilty after announcing the 'wrong' winner. But you were both so close that it seemed only fair to send you both a prize :)

Well done to both of you, and thanks so much for taking part! We'll pay better attention next time! :P

I know, it was amazingly close! I'm so glad we both got a prize!

Thanks Jess, and Cazz for being so kind :)

I just felt so bad because lovehoney are so amazing I did try email cazz

Thank you again :)

LH hits the mark again with great customer service! :D

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

LH hits the mark again with great customer service! :D

They really are the best