The 4 magic zones on or in a womans vagina

Anji44 wrote:

I've never experienced an orgasm with a partner..why?? Because the one's I've had don't listen and learn. I am the kind of lady who believes if you don't know how your own body works...then how can you expect your man to know how it works.....i do like to learn my partners rhythm and vice versa... it just hasn't happened for me yet!!

I still have hope there is a man out there for me who has taken the time to research, listen and learn how their partners body works....x

Ah I think you understand my post better than most here. Maybe I didnt put it accross in the right way but I agree with what you say most men have never familiarised themselves with a womans body. I would hate to think you all believe I am fixated on the pussy, I know where all my other halfs erogenous zones are situated and shes usually on fire before I even get anywhere near the promised land.

A lot of guys probably havent and the reverse is also true. The issue I have is purely that a forum such as this is not likely to contain many of the people you are referring to. Thus I imagine a lot of people would not be happy with the insinuation of your original post.

Yes man wrote:

Typical! Woman have 4 spots and men 1, and thats up our arse to rub it in even more! lol

If you incude the cul-de-sac us women have 5 spots

myghost wrote:

Yes man wrote:

Typical! Woman have 4 spots and men 1, and thats up our arse to rub it in even more! lol

Oh the pouch of Douglas

As far as I'm concearned i have the main spots.. My entire pussy area.. My ass hole.. My throat. If you can fuck your way into them, you are onto something good! Fucking my throat makes me wet, and the ass and pussy make me come! Hubby realises this :) lol

ihatealiens wrote:

myghost wrote:

Yes man wrote:

Oh the pouch of Douglas

OK, cul-de-sac and pouch of Douglas have been Googled and now I'm intrigued. Say what now?!

Question, is this so-called zone able to be stimilated by anal toys pointing in the direction of the G-spot? Because I find the sensation incredibly intense and was wondering how I could be stimulating the G-spot so well through walls of tissue.....or am I just getting confused?! Starting to realise why some men might struggle now... ;)

SR36 wrote:

ihatealiens wrote:

myghost wrote:

Yes man wrote:

Oh the pouch of Douglas

OK, cul-de-sac and pouch of Douglas have been Googled and now I'm intrigued. Say what now?!

Question, is this so-called zone able to be stimilated by anal toys pointing in the direction of the G-spot? Because I find the sensation incredibly intense and was wondering how I could be stimulating the G-spot so well through walls of tissue.....or am I just getting confused?! Starting to realise why some men might struggle now... ;)

Its way further back than the g spot sort of near the cervix

The cul-de-sac just behind the cervix towards your back in the right position you can make the uterus pull up enough to expose it i've heard when it's stimulated the sensations and orgasm that's possible from it are incredible you should be able to reach it with toys

myghost wrote:

The cul-de-sac just behind the cervix towards your back in the right position you can make the uterus pull up enough to expose it i've heard when it's stimulated the sensations and orgasm that's possible from it are incredible you should be able to reach it with toys

Very interesting....thanks!

Grace1ess wrote:

A lot of guys probably havent and the reverse is also true. The issue I have is purely that a forum such as this is not likely to contain many of the people you are referring to. Thus I imagine a lot of people would not be happy with the insinuation of your original post.

+1. Being familiar with a woman's body and knowing how to give your own partner pleasure is so not the same thing as knowing all these 'spots'. It's so clinical and frankly you have so many conflicting stories you never know what is true anyway. It just screams of 'I looked up how to do *insert sex act* on the internet and now I'm a pro'. It's fun to read up on, but you don't need to do research to know how to pleasure a woman properly, not unless that research involves talking to her about what she likes. Which is usually not going to be 'oh I love it when you slam me in my pouch of douglas'.

Which, btw, just what? Really? The only thing I've ever heard about that evil little area is that it catches fluid, infection etc and just generally causes pain. Which is certainly all mine has ever done. Pretty sure a random pouch between two innards doesn't quite count as an erogenous zone...sure, deep penetration hits some sweet spots and can feel amazing, but do we have to listen to the one doctor who decided it was the pouch giving the pleasure? I think the word 'reportedly' is pretty key here...why try to make it so focused on needing to go out of your way to hit a certain spot when in reality it is just deep penetration that feels good? It pretty much all feels good in there!

As I said before, why complicate female pleasure so much. It's hard enough to get some women (myself included, incidentally) to orgasm without including all these extra spots that need to be hit. You have internal and external pleasure, it's pretty much that simple. And yes, I have read up on many of these 'pleasure spots' from various sources. There's a reason why they are generally reffered to as 'the new g-spot'...

If someone started drawing a diagram of a penis and labelled certain 2cm wide spots as designated erogenous zones that would guarantee orgasms and we women HAD to learn them in order to pleasure a man properly, they'd be called ridiculous. Yet males have plenty of individual areas that feel particularly good, both externally and internally. And none of them need to be given names or sought... they're just there, we know this because it feels good, we do not question!

Good point well made Lovebirds.