The 4 magic zones on or in a womans vagina

All you women out there! Are you getting the most from your pussy and you men do you know where all these zones are I.e. The Clitoris, a spot, u spot and g spot? If you dont know where they are then research it and then learn how to stimulate these zones effectively to create multiple orgasms for your OH. Your wifey/partner/girlfriend will be forever in your debt, we all love brownie points dont we lads and the gals love their orgasms? So give it to them lol

Rubbish imo. Women have been having orgasms for centuries. Theres no need to research a spots, u spots, x,y and z spots!

Just my opinion of course.

Just pointing you men in the right direction lol

Much more fun playing n finding out what works. ?..honestly when I first saw this post I thought u was guna tell us some thing amazing lol.... disappointed now :(

I'm also not a fan of these designated 'spots'. The a spot, for example, I heard about that years ago under the name t zone...and it was hailed as some wonderful new discovery.

I mean it's not like there's only a couple of spots inside a pussy that feel good! You are stimulated the entire way along it...hence why one gets pleasure from a penis that isn't a curvy 'g-spot' toy :p

To me all you need to know is the clitoris...don't need to look for anything else unless you are using your fingers, in which case it's good to know where the g spot is. Both of these, alone or combined, give out amazingly powerful and, for women capable of it, multiple orgasms. No need to complicate the female orgasm further in my opinion :)

I will leave the amazing bit to wifey shes the one who experiences the orgasms. Perhaps she can explain the effectiveness of my research on her lol.

I actually think that for some women this is a really valid point. I have only been having orgasms for a year. Which started for me with the curvy g-spot toys, and the greater variety of vibrators from LH.

For me personally, I need a lot of these spots stimulated. Penis in and doesn't do all that much for me. It can in the right situation, but having a man that actually had done this kind of research, and knew that I might not be simple in my needs made a huge difference.

I am now multi-orgasmic, to the point it is hard for me to believe, but it is the stimulation and knowledge of these kinds of things that got me there.

So just saying, if you don't need to know then great. But for some of us, we do need to know. If i'd have been a woman centuries ago I'm pretty sure I'd have lived my whole lifetime with no orgasms. I need the extras that modern life brings x

I know the area like the back of my hand. No maps or diagrams required. Still learning though, after all these years.

ihatealiens wrote:

I will leave the amazing bit to wifey shes the one who experiences the orgasms. Perhaps she can explain the effectiveness of my research on her lol.

And that is great for her. If I have learnt anything over the years its that what works for one doesn't work for another and bogging yourself down in the idea that spots XY & Z are fundemental to every person is foolhardy at best.

Knowing where the G-spot is and how you're ex liked it stimulated is possibly not going to work for the next woman you are with. If you want a roadmap or instruction manual to pleasing someone then best to forget what you "know" and start learning again with that new person.

I agree ShinySparkle, id prob get more annoyed than pleasured. ?. Whole experience is what makes it.. not just one spot.... as Grace1ess said what works for1 wont for another :)

To be honest, for me it's more a case of being turned on mentally .It doesn't matter which zones in my vagina are being stimulated ,if my mind isn't in the right place then nothing will work.

I'm all for men learning how to please women- hell, I've had quite a few partners who didn't really know what they were doing, and despite some "show and tell" sessions, never really put the effort in to learn. Funnily enough most of these were in my younger days with guys my age- I'm not saying they were necessarily selfish (or maybe I wasn't selfish enough) but they really didn't realise how complicated the female orgasm can be. And I'm not entirely sure they cared much!

That being said, I agree with the others in that everyone is different, so you really should take the time to learn what your partner likes- and I think the same goes both ways. And guys- I'd be wary about looking for x,y,z spots (although the G-spot is an important one, I grant you), you don't want to make it so mechanical. In my opinion, a large proportion of the female orgasm is in her head- it's about the whole package, as opposed to just stimulating the right place.

edit - +1 wildflower- didn't see your post!

I've never experienced an orgasm with a partner..why?? Because the one's I've had don't listen and learn. I am the kind of lady who believes if you don't know how your own body works...then how can you expect your man to know how it works.....i do like to learn my partners rhythm and vice versa... it just hasn't happened for me yet!!

I still have hope there is a man out there for me who has taken the time to research, listen and learn how their partners body works....x

I know where my partner's abracadabra spot is. I also know where the alaaakazam spot is. Just working on the izzy wizzy let's get busy spot right now

Sum Sub wrote:

I know where my partner's abracadabra spot is. I also know where the alaaakazam spot is. Just working on the izzy wizzy let's get busy spot right now

Best hurry SumSub that izzy wizzy spot is the best by far, lol ;)

Sum Sub wrote:

ShinySparkle wrote:

What is the spot called for when he puts his hand on a specific part of my back and makes my insides go mental? Or the spot where he places his hand around my neck?

It's not all about penetrating certain spots inside a vagina. It's the whole sexual experience. If he focused on just one spot inside me, I'd be pretty bored to be honest.

This. !

Typical! Woman have 4 spots and men 1, and thats up our arse to rub it in even more! lol

Men have more than one lol there's loads of tricks and different bits sensetive to different touches

I've never had a good experience with a follow the dots partner. I suppose if you feel the need to learn them, then learn it, internalise it and forget it so you can play her body like you're a musician. (Metaphor in honour of a fondly remembered rock chick tom boy bass player. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif))

Young and fun95 wrote:

Men have more than one lol there's loads of tricks and different bits sensetive to different touches

Men have lots of senstive areas but only one defined "spot" lol