The amazing clit suckers

Last week my wife and I purchased a clit sucker, something she’s been keen to try for awhile. It is also a vibrator and has ten settings for the pulse and eleven settings for vibration which is focused around the outside of where the air pulses. Well let me tell you what a success it was. The feeling of the new clit sucking sensation and combined with the vibration sent her over the edge. She actually ejaculated (squirted)

My question is, are there any other females who have had the same reaction :pray:

3 Likes

Yeah we upgraded to a little triangle thing, it has got her off super quick a few times, even a few times when we have tried the other toys but couldn’t get her all the way with them.

1 Like

We have the womaniser pro DW gets off very quickly with it every time

They’re my go to toy, minus using the vibrations as I prefer just the suction/air pulses.

2 Likes

Never tried them we have the butterfly which is ok

I have a few, but never squirted. I only tend to do that with firm G-spot pressure or anal sex. Suckers can make me orgasm very quickly when the position is good, though. Like less than a minute.

Glad you both enjoyed your new clit sucker :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I showed those to my wife the other day but I’m not sure if it sparked her interest but I will bring it to the table again after reading this.

I have one by satisfyer, I think it’s the second gen. I find the same after the second or third orgasm. I’m not someone who does that otherwise so it was a bit of a surprise. Still can’t figure out if I enjoy it. The sensation is nice at the time but I hate getting that messy.

Best to embrace the mess we have some good quality material pads that you can get for adult bed wetting that are reusable and are very handy.

Yes they are fantastic and my wife loves them but she also loves when I stimulate her g spot to so it just depends on who or what gets there first. :wink:

1 Like

I have two different types of clit suckers and favour one more than the other as one can make me climax quicker however I also find if I overuse the clitoral suckers too much I end up with symptoms similar to cystitis so have had to cut back their usage each week

I do! I love these so much. I squirt every single time with mine which to begin with really really surprised me. It does not happen with any other toy. I invested in some washable bed pads for playtimes with that now… Makes clean uo easier.