The art of seducton. ..

Hey guys, so I'd really like some advice...
I am supposed to be getting back with my ex and I feel so much more sexy and confident. Going to see him next weekend and wondered if you had any tips for how to really turn him on and show him what he's been missing? I want him to keep wanting more ;) thought it might be fun hearing your thoughts! :)

Play hard to get, don't give him all your moves at once tease him a little to make him wonder what else you're capable of and make him work for it don't give and not receive or even better make him perform first and you return the favour. This is only my opinion and what I love happening to me, hope it helps :)

That's a tough one because I don't know what he likes ,so I can only base it on what I like .

Seduction to me is all about winning someone over with the intention of getting them into bed.

When my OH wants sex she will usually start by nibbling my ears and then moves down to my neck area.If I am wearing a buttoned up shirt she will start by placing her hand on my chest and push her figure in between the buttom holes and stroke her finger on my chest.She will then start slowly to unbutton my shirt kissing the areas she exposes .She will then slip my shirt off and then she removes her own top and rubs her boobs against my chest.She will then unbutton my trousers and then the fly and then will slip them off. In a nutshell she will strip to my boxers before teasing me and then removing them.I can't go into too much details as it infringes the forum rules but I think you can get the idea All this is done very slowly with the object of you both ending up between the sheets.

I hope this helps and welcome to the forums..

Great advice guys I will definitely give them a go! Slow and steady, and a lot of teasing ;) thanks

Baby in Wonderland wrote:

Great advice guys I will definitely give them a go! Slow and steady, and a lot of teasing ;) thanks

Don't forget to put your best lingerie on underneath your own clothes. You will also need to gauge his reaction during the process.and make sure to remove your own clothes as you go along unless of course he reciippricates . What you don't want to happen is for him to be naked and yourself be fully clothed as it would look clumsy ,for when you slip under the sheets together. Which is the objective of seduction.

Good luck and have fun.

Forgot to add. If its at your place ,also think about some background music as well. Slow smoochy stuff is always best .and make sure it's warm.