The BEST anal dildo in town...... ever!

Hiya peeps,

I've just returned, wild eyed and gibbering, from reviewing an amazing dildo!

If you're the least bit into anal play you really should think about buying one of these beauties. And they're currently on sale, too!

>>> http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14505&reviewid=16511#customer_reviews

What I love about the Sub Mariner is the ridges - and the fact that it gets wider. And wider. And - ooh, I've gone all wobbly with excitement again! It really is bloody fantastic. And I don't recommend toys lightly.

I actually pestered Lovehoney to begin stocking it a year or more ago, and the fact that they now do is a sign of how great they are at giving customers that they want. Top marks all round!

Are there any other Sub Mariner owners out there? What do you think of yours?

BBG

*eyes watering* - that's one helluva toy BBG. Well done

My only concern would be it looks from the pic not to have a "safety" end - i.e. it looks like it could get lost, even if it is big. Or am I wrong?

hehe - I get your drift, but don't woirry - there's no way this side of eternity that you'd ever "lose" it. In reality you run out of space to insert it into long before you even run out of handle to hold it by. If it was smaller it would indeed be a concern, but the sheer bulk of this thing is what makes it safe if you see what I mean.

Safety is actually a prime concern of mine, and I'd never recommend anything that I thought could cause a problem.

Yeah, I instincitvely thought - Woah! Where's the flanged end?! But then I realised the 'running out of space' thing :D

I love the tone of this review!

Wow, glowing review - it must be good! Sounds like it's very impressive, but would you say the size would be too big for a beginner to anal play? If so, is there anything more appropriate or smaller for a little newbie such as myself that you'd recommend? Great review though, you certainly have a persuasive way of writing that gets my attention :)

Nice one BBG!!!

TB

Cheers TB

@ mimi - Yes, I wouldn't give this to a total beginner, unless they were very adventurous. I gave the exact sizes of the ridges on my review to help people judge if they could take it, compared to the size of their existing toys. For a complete novice I'd definitely recommend the dilators I reviewed the other day.

here: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15697&reviewid=16427#customer_reviews

They'd be ideal. In fact I recommend them as a basic piece of kit for anyone starting out in anal play. Best if you build up gradually with them for a few minutes each day / alternate days, then once a week maybe when you get used to the largest. It'll keep you toned and ready to take anything with comfort, whenever you want. No more pain - just pleasure!

The Sub Mariner makes a great "next step" after the dilators!

fantastic review bbg! very tempted to save up the pennies to buy a set now!!

Awesome, thank you for the advice. I'd better start saving those pennies now!

Let me know how you get on if you take the plunge!

The dilators are a tad expensive, but the way I look at it, they need no batteries, last a lifetime, and will give you the results you want. So I'm not unhappy about spending the money - the results have been worth it.

I'm still interested to hear from any other Sub Mariner owners too!

The ridges sound interesting. If there was a more moderately sized version I'd definitely want to give it a go.

I'm not comfortable with the no-flare-base aspect though. You say it's too big to go all the way in, but people have been known to make positively huge things disappear up their arse. (there's a video somewhere of a girl and an entire double-neded dildo) And a trip to A&E is just not a great way to end the night.

It would be very interesting to watch a woman try this thing anally, even though I do enjoy anal penetration myself.

I bought the Sub Mariner a couple of months ago. Wanted to stretch myself abit more. Mine measures 9.2 inches circumference when you get to the last ridge and past it.

I can just about take the last ridge now, but I don't find it very comfortable as to get it in its just too long for me. Its very hard/solid too.

I mostly use my Cyberskin Superthick Realistic Gonzo Cock. For a good hard prolonged pounding that makes me so sensitive I double up each time I pull it out.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12592

I've been looking for something thicker and realistic thats made of Cyberskin. Around 8.5 to 9 inches circumference and 8 inches insertable would be perfect for me.

That does look nice, but I don't know if anything can trump chi chi larue's Black Balled dildo: http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/2255/toyht.jpg

It's just under 12" long and it's 3" wide. Everything about it is absolutely amazing, the texture and softness, the size, the weight omg it's amazing. I have a fairly extensive collection of large anal toys and for the dildos, it's not the largest I have but it is probably number one in my collection right now.

welcome back, hunni. and what a way to return!! x