The Big Big Big O

Orgasms… obviously they come in varying degrees of intensity. I’ve found that, especially with the Romp, the orgasm is so intense it actually makes me kind of laugh and cry at the same time and thrash around almost trying to make it stop. It’s almost like it’s too much pleasure if there is a thing lol. My husband takes control of my toys in bed so I suppose he can’t feel the sheer intensity, which is when I would usually turn down the vibrate. He thankfully can achieve this effect on me himself from time to time.
I’m not concerned or worried about this but was wondering if anyone else feels their orgasms so strongly like this? It’s just the weirdest feeling of eutopia!! :hot_face::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

It sounds like you are having a wonderful time and I’m so glad things are so good for you. Well done @Kh1985

1 Like

@Kh1985 Admittedly not quite on that level but still very very strong was when I anally inserted a vibrating wand. The sensations alone sent me to another world for a solid ten minutes (ish). The orgasm that followed was one of the best I ever had. So thankful for anal toys :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Thanks Steve. If there’s better sex to be had, I’m definately always ready to research how :thinking:

1 Like

Sounds amazing!! I love orgasms through anal. They sweep through the body in a way that no other orgasm can do. :peach::hot_face:

@anon8189768 the head of a normal sized wand?!?

@ToysRusDevon lol well, I’ve only got or have tried one wand. It’s a smaller version though so I don’t think it would be considered a ‘normal’ sized. Normal sized being how I imagine a typical Hitachi magic wand head to be
Edit: bought the wand on a different site before I knew about LH so I can’t leave a link. I will check the dimensions when I get home though so you don’t think I’m so stretched that I have elephants walking in and out of my backside all day :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@anon8189768 i was just curious as Mrs ToysRusDevon has a standard sized wand, I would have been very impressed if you managed that sort of size inside you!

1 Like

@ToysRusDevon Fair enough. Though I looked and here are the dimensions of the wand I used: “8.66 x 2.44 x 2.28 inches”. So really not too big :wink:

1 Like

Yeah I love this feeling, total utopia!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Glad it’s not just me. I think he gets worried when he can see tears. Were so ingrained to think it means sadness but it’s just a rush of so many emotions and feelings all put together. It is awesome though!!

2 Likes

In certain positions the orgasm’s he gives me are out of this world, I just can’t control myself. They are just simply mind blowing orgasm’s and even more amazing when he cums at the same time :sweat_drops::drooling_face:

3 Likes

I love cumming at the same time as hubby. Its just a really close intimate moment :blush:

1 Like

I know… Best toy I have I think. I haven’t used it for solo play yet but don’t think I would leave it on the clit until the end. Its too intense :rofl::joy:

1 Like

It certainly is :blush:

I only feel them like this when I’ve really taken my time! No vibrations, I love using toys but vibrations to me are a “quick fix” orgasm, I have much stronger ones when I use a dildo and/or butt plug and my fingers on my clit. I find they are even stronger if I purposefully hold back for as long as I can.

2 Likes

I finish this with my male sex toys. I use them for a quick fix for the orgasm but if I have some ‘self love’ without any toys I find the orgasm to be stronger as I’m more in control

1 Like

I definitely know what you mean. Different types of stimulation give me different types of orgasm but with clitoral suction toy orgasms I feel like Harry Potter when the dementors are sucking his soul out of him (in a good way :joy:)

4 Likes

This!! :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes