The bullet

I’m new into buying toys and have just purchased the bullet and waiting for it to be delivered.
I was wondering is the good for a Virgin and a newbie on buying toys.
Thanks Laura.

6 Likes

I’m sure it is, there will be plenty of ladies to advise you

1 Like

I hope so. Thank you.

I’ve just read your intro topic - is it this bullet you’ve just purchased?

Bullets are a great starter toy, as they’re small and unassuming and generally very easy to use. They’re good for precision (rather than the broad heads of the wand style toys), and can be used on lots of places other than just the clitoris. They are for external use though, as they can get lost if you insert them anywhere. :grimacing:

The other thing I would recommend is a decent water-based lube. It makes a world of difference. :slight_smile:

There is always the universal caveat though of every body is different, so everyone can’t like everything equally. One toy could be someone’s guaranteed orgasm machine, while the next will find it just ‘meh’. Sometimes it can be the toy shape not hitting the right spots, or the material being too hard/soft for your preference, but a lot of the time it can be the frequency of the vibrations. Mrs Chimp likes her toys deep and rumbly, and wasn’t actually aware that that kind of vibration existed for quite a long time (luckily for us we found this forum :slight_smile:). Hopefully you’ll like this one, but if you don’t get on with it at first don’t worry, you may just need to try one of the others. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yesssss :raised_hands:t2: Definitely enough to get you started, bullets are a great all rounder whether you like clitoral stimulation or it slipped in, using solo or having it used by someone else - & if you are still figuring that out then this will certainly help!
Larger toys can be a little intimidating when you first start out, but the bullet is a fantastic choice. Have fun! :blush::fire:

5 Likes

I have been purchasing the rainbow bullet.
I will be looking forward to using it.

1 Like

Yes there a fab 1st toy great for the clit but also to play on nipples etc enjoy x

2 Likes

The bullet was our first toy as well. Mrs. Val has a stigma to using toys that she feels that it should be 1 0n 1 with no outside interference.

Recently we went on holidays and after a night at the bar we went back to the hotel room and I started into her with some oral. Little did she know that I had the bullet with me and it quickly danced in, out and over every part of her lower regions. She came almost immediately after some rimming and oral. I guess the point is that I couldn’t pack her glass dildo, her G-spot vibe, or anything else big. The bullet was discreet and effective.

The toolbox needs to have a few things in it for each occasion. It’s a great starter and teasing toy when you are in the mood. I only try to buy couples toys as she would never take herself to orgasm without me or me with her. I also keep a couple of batteries in the carry case I have built just in case!

3 Likes

Wouldn’t of thought of using it on my nipples. Thanks for the advice. X

2 Likes

I’m going to try that now it’s been mentioned! :heartbeat:

1 Like

Hey it works on men! Through T-shirt or on bare nipples (without any lubricant). :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Enjoy :wink:

1 Like

You will love it, I bought my wife rocks off bullet with 7 different patterns she loves it​:smiley: as your first toy it’s not intimidating & it won’t be long before your addicted to buying more​:smiling_imp::fire:

1 Like