The Butterfly Kiss 3 Speed G-Spot Vibrator

Need some advice
As a beginner i decided to get this but for me it didnt do the trick.
Is it me or is this not the toy for me

I've never tried this but it might take trying a few things to help you find what's best for you, I swear by a bullet with a few speeds but everyone is different so if what you've got isn't right for you just return it & try something new. Love Honey have a great returns policy & I think that's why they have so many loyal customers.
I have the Fifty Shades Of Grey bullet that's rechargeable & not at all pricey & hi find it does the job every time if you know what I mean lol! Good luck in finding what's right for you 😊 x

Thanks for you advice me and my boyfriend was excited to try this as its suppose to hit your gspot and of course have never managed that before

Please do not be disheartened. I wouldn't send it back just yet, I think it can sometimes take a good few attempts to find what works for you.

Another thing to bear in mind, every womans anatomy is different. Some women get off from Gspot stimulation and penetration alone, other women get off from just clitoral stimulation, and some need both together. I think you have just got to find what gets you going and then go ahead with that. I found I can now enjoy dildos and gspot toys far much better now I know my own body, before I would just use a toy without *really* knowing where to aim for, hold it, etc etc and think it was just a waste of money.

Do you do much masturbation by yourself? Have you tried stimulating your gspot yourself? I am one of those that can't get off from penetration/gspot stimulation alone.. but when I use a bullet or just rub my clit myself while I or my partner use a gspot toy, well, I soak the sheets.

Communication is key. I show my partner how I like to be touched, how to use a toy on me. Sometimes I have been thinking in my head "does he need a map? Does he need directions? Does he need a kick up the ass?" but then he isn't a mind reader. How is he to know what works for me and what doesn't if I don't tell him and pretend everything is fine? Don't put pressure on yourself, or him!

I have an absolutley huge collection of toys now in my dressing table. Some toys that work for others don't work for me. Eveybody and every body is different.

Keep trying it, try it in a couple of different positions. I find I am always more sensitive to gspot stimualtion if I am SUPER aroused before hand, to the point where I am gagging to be touched. Perhaps this will help too?

Sorry about the long essay here, I hope some of this has been helpful in any small way for you. Have fun and welcome to the wonderful world of Love Honey!

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Please do not be disheartened. I wouldn't send it back just yet, I think it can sometimes take a good few attempts to find what works for you.

Another thing to bear in mind, every womans anatomy is different. Some women get off from Gspot stimulation and penetration alone, other women get off from just clitoral stimulation, and some need both together. I think you have just got to find what gets you going and then go ahead with that. I found I can now enjoy dildos and gspot toys far much better now I know my own body, before I would just use a toy without *really* knowing where to aim for, hold it, etc etc and think it was just a waste of money.

Do you do much masturbation by yourself? Have you tried stimulating your gspot yourself? I am one of those that can't get off from penetration/gspot stimulation alone.. but when I use a bullet or just rub my clit myself while I or my partner use a gspot toy, well, I soak the sheets.

Communication is key. I show my partner how I like to be touched, how to use a toy on me. Sometimes I have been thinking in my head "does he need a map? Does he need directions? Does he need a kick up the ass?" but then he isn't a mind reader. How is he to know what works for me and what doesn't if I don't tell him and pretend everything is fine? Don't put pressure on yourself, or him!

I have an absolutley huge collection of toys now in my dressing table. Some toys that work for others don't work for me. Eveybody and every body is different.

Keep trying it, try it in a couple of different positions. I find I am always more sensitive to gspot stimualtion if I am SUPER aroused before hand, to the point where I am gagging to be touched. Perhaps this will help too?

Sorry about the long essay here, I hope some of this has been helpful in any small way for you. Have fun and welcome to the wonderful world of Love Honey!

Sugarboobies2232 has hit the nail on the head here x

Keep trying you'll probably get there and love it xx

I wouldn't give up on the toy just yet give it a few more goes if your not getting anywhere with it send it back not all toys suit everyone i have a somewhat similarly styled dual stim g-spot toy http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16770 to be precise though bought elsewhere so i couldn't return it and it did absolutely nothing for me no matter how much effort i put in to it, some toys are like that you think they are going to be amazing but end up as a steaming pile of failiure

Thanks for all the replys.
No i have never tried finding my g spot myself. I purchased that 1 as the rating was good and the reveiws. I will give it a few more gos and see if i get anywhere in the meantime me and the oh will explore. Is there any tips on whats the best way to stimulate the gspot?

I have found a couple of older threads with suggestions about the best way to find and stimulate the G spot. If you work on finding your g-spot first then the toy may then shine through. I wouldn't give up on it yet especially if you've never tried to find the spot before :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/543460-need-help-finding-the-g-spot/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/770004-the-elusive-g-spot/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/549368-gspot-need-to-pee-spot/ (fluffbags post in particular)

jr78 wrote:

I have the Fifty Shades Of Grey bullet that's rechargeable & not at all pricey & hi find it does the job every time if you know what I mean lol! Good luck in finding what's right for you 😊 x

Everybody is different, which is why reviews are of limited usefulness. For example, I also have the FSOG rechargeable bullet (got it as a free gift) and never use it because it does absolutely nothing for me except make me look for a mosquito...

So you'll have to find out what you like, and trial and error is pretty much the only way - I second jr78's wishes!

As for the G-Spot, I've read that in many women it responds best to firm pressure and I've read and experienced that it's easiest/most comfortable to find with a C-curve (like the famous nJoy pure wand http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9030 - nope, don't have it but there was a glass toy with a very similar shape) - but then, not every woman even enjoys G-Spot stimulation.

I'm trying to say that maybe it's better to not fixate on the G-Spot, and to not expect a push-button reaction ("press here for immediate orgasm"), but to more generally experiment what feels good. For me masturbation is about the journey, not just the destination...

.x.x.x. wrote:

Thanks for all the replys.
No i have never tried finding my g spot myself. I purchased that 1 as the rating was good and the reveiws. I will give it a few more gos and see if i get anywhere in the meantime me and the oh will explore. Is there any tips on whats the best way to stimulate the gspot?

Would really recommend exploring your own anatomy first before attempting any toy. As I said in previous message, get really really aroused first, then use two fingers in a come hither motion HARD ANS FAST on your front wall. See how that goes.

for me my favorite toy is the satisfy me curve dildo.. It's FABULOUS