The deals just keep getting better !

I feel like I have just stolen two pairs of crotchless tights!

The deals on this page are amazing ! Both pairs were reduced then with 20% off two or more pairs and then an additional 25% deal of the day.

Furthermore 99p delivery and my welcome points ..... I paid £2.68 ! I can't believe it !

Thank you Lovehoney perfect for my cheeky night away this weekend !

Ah that's awesome JoJoXxX!

Enjoy! 

£2,68 for everything including postage? That's a right steal! :D

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34598
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34596
I know that's what I thought sassy southerner ! I got both of these.Yes including postage although I used my welcome love honey points too.
Thought I'd share.
Thanks Jess I certainly will !

I love the second pair!

Enjoy your cheeky night away! ;)

Lovely arnt they. Thank you I intend too ! Belated valentines as I couldn't get a babysitter ! X

Thanks for sharing Jo Jo.....think I might get a couple of pairs too.....rude not to!

My thoughts exactly Mrs Meyer ! They are rather nice . Plus it's 20% off when you by two pairs. X

I noticed the Halloween stockings in the hosiery offer too. My brain is telling me I don't need spiderweb stockings, but my brain is also saying OMFG spiderweb stockings.

нинаnin wrote:

I noticed the Halloween stockings in the hosiery offer too. My brain is telling me I don't need spiderweb stockings, but my brain is also saying OMFG spiderweb stockings.

Yup, I read this as they sit in my basket and I try to decide whether to make an order or not. My brain says I absolutely do need these stockings but my bank says yeah but you don’t need the other £60’s worth of stuff in there do ya? Oh but I do... 😆

NatandTom wrote:

нинаnin wrote:

Yup, I read this as they sit in my basket and I try to decide whether to make an order or not. My brain says I absolutely do need these stockings but my bank says yeah but you don’t need the other £60’s worth of stuff in there do ya? Oh but I do... 😆

But it's so worth it hahahaha

Ahhhh don't guys, I have to keep reminding myself to STOP BUYING!!!

MrandMrs_L wrote:

Ahhhh don't guys, I have to keep reminding myself to STOP BUYING!!!

Same here for the moment, treating myself in November though as I have managed '3 months' then without OCD shopping!

On October 1st, I put a silver star on my calendar as I've officially got past 2 months now. I'm very happy that it is possible for me to control my shopping cravings.

Can't wait for November, but I'm not to go mad with my purchasing! I just need to be more realistic and sensible about it. 😮

Hubby is proud of me and I'm proud of myself! 😊

We got some lubes last week as a treat. x

Thanks for everyone's ongoing support. x