The death of a bullet...

Tragedy struck last weekend when, during a romp with the OH, my favourite vibe (The RO-120mm bullet) got sat on and broke! *sob*

So I am now in the market for a replacement. I have been looking around LH but I just can't make my mind up and would love to hear some vibrator opinions - however keep in mind that I like my vibes VERY STRONG!!!

I am considering simply replacing it with another RO-120mm - possibly this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17810 - which could double-up as a nice little g-spot toy aswell because of the sleeve, but I'm just not sure....

xxx

ooh i just ordered the g-spot one :) its coming on friday, so i can let you know then if its any good, i have one of their smaller bullets and i love it, so fingers crossed... hope u find one you like tho x

Talking from the clit point of view...

you MUST...........

I repeat MUST........

own the Tracey Cox Supersex Bullet Vibe http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14042

I have an entire bag of clit vibes and this is my favourite one, and I KNOW what you mean about them needing to be strong. Entirely got you on that point.

Wow, ok strong opinion! back away from the vibe convo... put the bullet down...

*hyperventilates*

I have the RO-80 and the 120 too and the Tracey Cox beats both of them into a basket. ;)

Lol

See, I probably slightly prefer the RO-80mm over the TC one... I guess some of that will be the frequency of the vibrations and personal preference..

Jesus Christ girls- how bloody heartless can you all be???

Kitty please please tell me you gave the fella a decent Christian burial after all that sterling service.

Geesh l thought l had seen it all but l guess out of insertion out of mind uh !!!

TB

PS Kitty if you need a good counsellor, sex obsessed it has to be said, but still pretty good- you know where l am hun xx

TB

Im the other way, I prefer My bullets on the fastest BUZZ setting... I dont like the on off pulses of some toys, too teasing and I cant stand it! lol

xxx

Thanks for all the replies folks.

TB - I can’t bring myself to bury the little fella yet! He's still sat on my bedside table as if nothing happened!

I have considered the Hitachi magic wand, and it is very tempting, but it just looks too cumbersome for me - i love the discretion of a bullet

From whats been said i think i will give the Tracy Cox bullet a go - at that price how could i not?! - But i think i will probably get another 120mm aswell, since it did serve me so well before it got sat on!

MC - like you i find the pulsing programmes to be too teasing, i like a straight-up BUZZZZZ on the highest setting! :-D

*skips off to order the TC bullet* - I heart payday!

Sorry to hear of the loss of your bullet!
I know what you and MC mean about the pulsing, it just starts to get good then cuts out?! Where's the fun in that!
I've not got the TC bullet but if her power vibe is anything to go by you should be happy.

I have the mini rocket silver bullet, but i take it the Tracey Cox bullet and the Coffin bullet are more powerful?

I find the mini one gives plenty.........but if you think those 2 are much better i'm going to invest in one.

What do you think.............i need something really mind blowing :-) !!!!!

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

From whats been said i think i will give the Tracy Cox bullet a go - at that price how could i not?! - But i think i will probably get another 120mm aswell, since it did serve me so well before it got sat on!

MC - like you i find the pulsing programmes to be too teasing, i like a straight-up BUZZZZZ on the highest setting! :-D

*skips off to order the TC bullet* - I heart payday!

yay! You will definitely NOT be disappointed! It's top of the league in my clit bullet box, I just reviewed the RO-80 and that's second place. I have abut 10 clit vibes in total so have tried a fair few!

Thunderpuss wrote:

I have the mini rocket silver bullet, but i take it the Tracey Cox bullet and the Coffin bullet are more powerful?

I find the mini one gives plenty.........but if you think those 2 are much better i'm going to invest in one.

What do you think.............i need something really mind blowing :-) !!!!!

Haven't got the Death by Orgasm [yet!] but like I say, the Tracey Cox one is amazing, you will definitely get your rocks off!

MC xxxx

Lol so looks like i will have to buy both then :-)

Thanks MC xx

Yup, I got the OH the Tracey Cox bullet and it is powerful.

Nicknamed in our house " The Jackhammer "

Need I say more. . . . .

Don't put it near your teeth :-s

SG69 x

No problem!

and *lol* SG yes we did the teeth thing too ... argh!!!! LOL

SEXYGET 69 wrote:.

Don't put it near your teeth :-s

Eep! that makes my head hurt just thinking about it!

Ha AA I did that too!!!

Weird we are all so alike LOL long time sex toy tester madness LOL

Sorry to hear about the sad demise of your bullet!!

But I have to comment on the TC supersex one.

I normally don't take a lot of interest in things that are given away blah blah as generally it's all crap that doesn't sell. However, I got this as a pressie for introducing a friend.

It's my favourite this week and I'm not normally keen on the doof doof intense ones. I love this one so very much. In fact, I just had a little moment of EEK when I thought about the possibility of it breaking!

Very torn between the smaller version of the ammunition and the Tracey Cox so this is very useful thread. Would love to hear from someone who has both, but to be honest I'll probably do the same. Keep the feedback coming, please. x

Hi Tigerlilies, Ive just posted my review of the RO-80 and it still comes second place to the Tracey Cox one, seriously.

xxx

Mistress Cara wrote:

Hi Tigerlilies, Ive just posted my review of the RO-80 and it still comes second place to the Tracey Cox one, seriously.

xxx

Thank you Mistress Cara I always enjoy reading your reviews. Your Tenga story has boosted my shopping list as well. I think I'm going to give the Tracey Cox a spin first and report back.