The elusive g-spot orgasm

I finally found my g-spot thanks to a curved dildo - a free tester actually! But I have never been able to orgasm without clitoral stimulation. It doesn’t bother me particularly but it would be nice to have one.

When I use the dildo I use a rocking motion and I get a feeling of building pleasure (and feel almost like I need a wee but not in a bad way which is weird?! :flushed:) but then it just disappears. I then have to “re-find” the spot and start again. It’s almost as if the g-spot (if that’s even what it is) has moved. I have the same issue when I’m having sex with my husband, I love it when he thrusts hard and fast at a particular angle. If he keeps up a steady rhythm like this, I feel the same building of pressure but again, it just disappears and then re-starts if he pauses and changes angle very slightly. Does anyone have any thoughts? Can my g-spot be “moving” or have I just got it all wrong?

Thanks x

7 Likes

I’m in the same boat as you. Honestly it sounds like that feeling is you about to squirt, but I could be wrong. I just know that’s what it feels like for me when it happens lol

3 Likes

Anatomically your g spot (on most people) is adjacent to the bladder, to when you hit it you get the “need to pee” sensation as your applying pressure to the bladder when you hit that spot.
The needing to pee sensation can also be associated with squirting. I dont get it personally when i squirt, but people on here often say they do (also there a very distinctive sloshing/squelching sound just before. You’ll know what i mean if youve heard it)

I tend to make sure i urinate before i g spot which means i can relax more without worrying when i get that sensation

4 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one @SpookyB. I’m quite happy with things as they are but I always enjoy experimenting and it’s one thing that I’d like to experience one day

Yes! Absolutely go to the bathroom beforehand

1 Like

It sounds like I have the right spot at least! I always go to the loo first anyway to I’m not overly worried. And I always put a towel down too

Have you tried a few different ways of stimulating it. Mine likes a tugging, rubbing or rocking back and forth movement. But you can also move it in small circles (like a massaging kind of movement) or rub or rock side to side too. Im sure there are lots of other options. Depends on the toy a bit too,

I find the g spot glass dildo from love honey my favourite. I have a wee first, then go for it. Or a g spot vibrator but without it vibrating, use a circular motion. I sometimes feel the urge to pee, but its me squirting as it is a different squelching sound. Or sometimes use a dildo and mount it and do the hard rocking motion, don’t tend to squirt in this position but definitely a strong orgasm. I find my cervix moves regularly.

@Kitty-Cat01 - my wife says the same.
She isn’t bothered by it, but we have tried glass dildos, rubber dildos, greedy girl amongst others.
Without going into too much detail, things have moved south for her and she believes it may have moved too.
We have wasted lots of money trying the next best thing.
She just enjoys the clitoral side of things instead now.

3 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01 You sound just like OH. Builds up then disappears! Makes me feel like I did something wrong, OH can’t explain why it happens. There’d be no build up if she wasn’t enjoying it. Massaging her clit and nipples at same time seem to make up for it though.

3 Likes

Yes, I still enjoy it and can orgasm when touching my clit so it’s not a problem, just a bit disappointing that I can get so close yet not quite there. I’m going to keep experimenting and hopefully I’ll find the magic toy / method!

When you find the magical solution, please share with the family :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

If I ever do I will!

1 Like

Congratulations on finding your G spot! :partying_face:
I reckon it is a fairly normal thing for many women as when you think of the human body being full of soft fleshy parts and stimulating senses all packed in and floating about, things are bound to move around slightly if things go inside to poke around.

3 Likes

Yay! Which one is it??

I have the same problem :neutral_face: I almost always use my bullet while we have sex now because it’s too frustrating for me… Sometimes I’d just get too irritated and out of the mood and we’d just stop without finishing :unamused:

When I was younger, I could just wiggle my fingers a bit in my vagina and have an orgasm (and always during sex), but during the years that I rarely had sex or masturbated, I guess I lost a lot of the sensitivity. I got a g-spot vibrator to try to work on it, but it’s silicone, so I can’t press hard because the flexible neck just bends and the vibrations are really weak. I had several long sessions with it, but I couldn’t orgasm without using a vibe on my clit. Rocking it only felt a bit good because the bottom of the curve of the dildo was rubbing my clit, but it really killed my wrist doing it for an hour :-1:

I’d like to try a glass or metal curved dildo to see if the firmness or weight make a big difference :eyes:

2 Likes

It was this one. It also comes in other sizes, this one is 6inches and very slim, I think there are 7 and 8 inch ones which are thicker. It’s very firm at the tip but hollow at the bottom so you can insert a bullet into the base if you want. I haven’t tried so I’m not sure how well the vibrations travel.

I also find the curved one from these glass dildos is good for hitting my g-spot but it’s out of stock at the moment. The silicone one seems to work best for me though.

2 Likes