The Elusive Vaginal Orgasm

Good afternoon!

I've been buying toys from LH for a while now, but I only recently stumbled upon the forums. I've always enjoyed reading reviews on LH whilst searching for toys, so I'm excited to see such an active community.

This is my first post, so a little introduction to break the ice!

My husband and I are still experimenting with what we like from toys; we haven't ventured much further than clitoral vibrators, since we know these work for me every time. We're now trying to sample other options.

I have never had the pleasure of experiencing a vaginal orgasm - I grew to assume it was something my body just didn't do. However, upon exploring various g-spot vibrators, love eggs and the like, I've bolstered my determination!

I was wondering if anybody had any tips on acheiving that first vaginal orgasm?

ParmaViolet. X

Hey PV

Welcome to the forums! When you get a mo, check out the Forum Rules and Photo Guidelines to help you on your way. 

My top tip for exploring a vaginal orgasm would be to not put all your eggs in one basket eg: don't be so determined to have a vaginal climax that you don't blend stimulation with another type of touch.

The vast majority of people with a clitoris can't climax from vaginal stimulation alone, and certainly not the first time they climax in a session. Most women need to blend firm G-spot massage (using a glass or metal, very curved dildo or powerful vibrator) with clitoral stimulation (either using fingers or a vibe externally at the same time) or nipple / anal stimuation.

Using this technique should help you get well on the way to blended orgasms. The more you orgasm, the stronger your pelvic floor will become which, in turn, will make it easier to orgasm, and will help make each orgasm more powerful.

Additionally, by getting familiar with the area you need to stimulate internally for a blended orgasm you'll find it easier to locate that physical spot and headspace again, so if you still want to chase the 'vaginal only' orgasm, it should be easier.

Another tip is to climax prior to trying find your vaginal orgasm. Climax in a way you know works for you (clitoral) and then see if you can cum again from vaginal stimulation. Climaxing once already helps your internal erogenous zones swell, making them easier to find, more sensitive to touch and puts your mind in a place of pleasure, which can help with achieving multiple orgasms. 

Good luck! 

Good evening, Jess! Thank you for the warm welcome - your reply has been very informative. :)

We suspected that we should try combining g-spot stimulation with other more reliable methods, so it's great to have that confirmed. Climaxing at least once beforehand makes sense too!

Do you think it would make much difference if we built up using one of our other toys? Such as:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12689

or

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33305

Hey PV

Sorry for the slow reply. 

Definitely, warming up with other toys will help a lot, and that's great that you already own kegel exercisers as that's a tip I totally forgot to include in my original reply.

Kegel exercises will hugely increase your chances of vagial orgasm. 

These videos I made might help too: 

Closing the Orgasm Gap (tip 1 is all about kegel exercisers)

The Best Sex Toys for G-Spot Orgasms

6 Sex Toys Everyone Should Own (the final point is again about kegel exercisers)

Hi Jess,

It looks like I'm not much quicker at responding...!

I'll be sure to work on my Kegel exercises more regularly.

Your video links have been very helpful. Encouragingly I already own 2 out of 5 of the g-spot toys mentioned in your second video.

Thank you for taking the time to point me in the right direction. :)

ParmaViolet wrote:

Hi Jess,

It looks like I'm not much quicker at responding...!

I'll be sure to work on my Kegel exercises more regularly.

Your video links have been very helpful. Encouragingly I already own 2 out of 5 of the g-spot toys mentioned in your second video.

Thank you for taking the time to point me in the right direction. :)

Well it sounds like you are on the path to stronger vaginal orgasms already!

Happy playing :)