The Erotic Story Thread

Thought it might be fun to write our own erotic story, keep it to a paragraph or two per post to give everyone a turn. Feel free to introduce new characters and scenarios. Have fun with it!

I'll start...

Liza had been laying awake for hours, the shower before bed had been a great idea but she'd soon given in to the unbearable heat in the hotel room. The blankets had been thrown off first, closely followed by a lace négligé. The heat always made horny, her body was moist from the sweat, she reached over to the bedside table for her...

There used to be erotic fiction here but it was closed - I think they now allow links to erotic stories you like on a certain thread, but not starting your own. :)

NatandTom wrote:

There used to be erotic fiction here but it was closed - I think they now allow links to erotic stories you like on a certain thread, but not starting your own. :)

I think your right.I think the problem with exotic fiction is that it difficult and can appear rather bland without inclusion of the graphic details which goes against the forum rules.

A similar obstacle I have in writing role play stories /scenarios for a new thread I will be starting during the holiday peeiod unless a certain person wants to start it first.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I am hoping with my scenarios that the reader can fill is much of the said detail themselves with their own imagination.

NatandTom wrote:

I think your right.I think the problem with exotic fiction is that it difficult and can appear rather bland without inclusion of the graphic details which goes against the forum rules.

A similar obstacle I have in writing role play stories /scenarios for a new thread I will be starting during the holiday peeiod unless a certain person wants to start it first.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I am hoping with my scenarios that the reader can fill is much of the said detail themselves with their own imagination.

Yes, they removed the erotic fiction side of the forum because it took an inordinate amount of time to moderate and it was never meant for people to post their own stories but rather recommendations and genealogy discussion.
Sooo... I think you're ok to discuss it, but probably best to post elsewhere.

mysteron wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Did somebody just call me ;)? I would tackle the issue in the same way Mysteron, by leaving some room for people to use their own imagination :) Actually I also saw Ozz do this on a thread yesterday. It was on the 'Dom me' thread I think and it is a perfect example of how to keep it clean in my opinion!

Hey y'all

As the others have said, we removed an Erotic Fiction thread a while back as it was getting out of control and difficult to moderate so I'm sorry but I'm going to have to close this thread.

If you have a blog where you publish your own erotic fiction, you're welcome to share it on the Lovehoney Erotic Fiction Writers thread instead :) 

Thanks - and Happy Christmas!