The Flirty family is growing ....

Howdy 

So as you may have noticed we have added to our popular Flirty family.

We now have bras and a lovely tangerine colour added to the flirty knicker range. 

Check out the sexy everyday style of Flirty by Lovehoney:

Flirty

![](upload://qSjBB1jR1jFTSZqjDjxzpLzRP8R.jpeg)

V excited to get my tester Leanne 😊 slightly worried about the sizing and a day bra with no padding 😲 but will get the review done asap x

Boohoo, i always get a 6-8 with Lovehoney bras. I see the smallest in these are 8-10, is there a chance Lovehoney might realise a another size for the ladies with smaller bumps? X

Usedworkshoes wrote:

V excited to get my tester Leanne 😊 slightly worried about the sizing and a day bra with no padding 😲 but will get the review done asap x

Any issues on sizing let me know asap , as this is a new venture for us 

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Boohoo, i always get a 6-8 with Lovehoney bras. I see the smallest in these are 8-10, is there a chance Lovehoney might realise a another size for the ladies with smaller bumps? X

+1. Needs to be an XS size for the flirty knickers too. Missing out the size 6s entirely at the moment, which is a shame because the tangerine and raspberry shorts are so pretty. :(

Can't wait to get my tester! Are there any plans to have the bikini briefs in more colours? I would love to be able to get them in raspberry!

I would also like to see the underwear in smaller sizes. Preferably size 4-6. But I think there should be smaller sizes in general, as it is hard to find bras/lingerie that fit with small boobs.

Where is the tangerine and the white bra?

all great suggestions , pop all on pander to me .

This is a new venture so I guess look out for what may happen ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart") We answered to the call for the bras so watch out 

Very happy to see this range growing ^_^

The reviews are coming in fast for the tangerine and bras 

So far so good 

![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

Glad all the reviews are coming back positive. Do you think there a chance of the bra being made in tangerine Leanne?

look my profile pic i am wearing the black flirty bra in black xxl also have the red one and flirty boy shorts in red, purple, black and tangerine..I have been wearing the bra all day and its perfect in every way..will be writing a few reviews tonight xx

bondagegod wrote:

Glad all the reviews are coming back positive. Do you think there a chance of the bra being made in tangerine Leanne?

I guess it depends on the feedback from the knickers , so far they are going down well so we shall see :) 

Thanks Leanne. Fingers crossed then.

I'm so so pleased LH are expanding this range. The knickers are sooooo comfortable. I'm hoping to get every colour. Rainbow knicker drawer! I'm on a mission.

P.S Mummy Mernaid! (Jaw drops) looking great in your new avi. 😘

those boy shorts look damn hot!

My bra came today :)

Hey, just received my tester bra too!

For all you ladies complaining about being a size 6-8, I'm also in the club (and have A cup boobs and am 5 ft tall, so am a super tiny lady all over!).

On first try, it is more towards a larger 8, so tread with caution. I'll get a review done asap.

On a side note, if you are worried that the knickers won't fit a size 6 frame, all the Lovehoney knickers I own in 8-10:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34066

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30990

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30990

all fit fabulously on my size 6 frame, and honestly fit better (and smaller) than some pairs I have bought off here that actually claim to be a size 6

Looking forward to some more reviews on the bras (ladies PLEASE put your bra size & the size of the bra you ordered when you write your reviews).

We are currently undecided on the sizing as Mrs BH is size 12, which puts her at the lower end of the M/L size, but she is also a 36C which from the sizing table further down the page puts her slap-bang in the middle of the L/XL size...

The review from Skitty ( http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34606&reviewid=147224#customer_reviews ) - I hope you don't mind me linking! - mentions that SHE is a 34D and the M/L fits well.

From my understanding of sizing 34D is sister-size(?) to 36C, so I'm tempted to go with the M/L, but some more reviews would really help.

Either that or we just go for it, and run the chance of needing to do a return for a different size...

Thanks all, and thanks LH for a great lingerie range :)