The Great British Sex Position Poll: The results! Plus a couple of questions

Mrs. Val will move into doggy when she is getting a bit sore and is ready for the depth. I’m not sure what I hit in that position but the depth seems to hit a spot that takes her breath away…we can’t start out that way but usually end up there later in the session.

I also like applying lube, watching it run over her brown star and onto the top of the shaft. I also like stroking the outside of her anus with lube and my thumb…she doesn’t like being anally penetrated but does seem to enjoy a bit of a rimming…

Doggy is my favourite…
Why?
Deep penetration
Really hits the spot
Easy access for anal beads, butt plug or play
Easy access for me to provide clitoral pleasure
Hubby loves the view
Love the feel of boobs brushing back and forward over the sheets

Toys?
Often go for all out in doggy
Combine my plug

With my Mini wand for clitoral stimulation

This combination gives so, so much pleasure and guarantees me an amazing orgasm, every time!

2 Likes

Thanks for your thoughts, everyone! Much appreciated. BTW we didn’t ask for Gender or anything else. Just faves

2 Likes

I’ve had 3 long term GF’s each about 6 years and they all had different preferences. First GF she loved doggy style. Second girlfriend she loved reverse cowgirl and current girlfriend loves missionary but with her legs pushed back so I go deep.

I’ve always wondered about the liberator - would have been my 1st purchase but still not in the house.