The Great Pub Quiz Game Thread

Well, no. But that is a fantastic idea. :slightly_smiling_face:

I love that you’ve answered from memory. :slightly_smiling_face: I will review your results with that in mind. :+1:

1 Like

Ohhhhh! Yeh, we need more instructions :rofl:

…I might have another go in a bit with the website open as a cheat sheet to link from :ok_hand::joy:

1 Like

I’ve edited my post with treasure hunt answers too!

1 Like

I don’t know guys. It seems pretty clear to me… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Wow right there in black and white too. Gosh me and @Peitho need to go and get appointments for Specsavers.

2 Likes

Did everyone see the face in no. 5? :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes! Creepy to have that poking out of where that toy resides.

1 Like

I’m going to have a go at this but how creepy is that face!!! :ghost:

1 Like

Yes… thought I had at least commented on that in my answers but obviously got too distracted with the piccies! Why would he not be looking at any observers from that location… question is, is it a “Welcome in” or a “Stay out, no entry” :rofl:

I am playing the lazy card and just looked through @VanillaWithSprinkles answers - very impressive researching skills, particularly 3 and 8 which I don’t recall ever seeing before! Seems I know my glass pretty well but um, very little else :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

3 took me forever, I’d just about given up and then tried one last punt at a search term and I got it.

2 Likes

The answers to the
Photo Snippet Questions :camera_flash::scissors:

1. Annabelle Knight Yes! Powerful Love Egg Vibrator
  2. Entice Triple Nipple and Clit Clamps with Chain
  3. Sex Toy Air Pump
  4. Coco de Mer Brown Leather Blindfold
  5. Lovehoney Full Bloom Large Rose Glass Butt Plug 4 Inch
  6. Master Gauge Trigger Controlled Penis Pump
  7. Lovehoney Sensual Glass Glow-in-the-Dark Dildo
  8. Lovehoney Stuck On Love Clitoral Heart Knicker Vibrator
  9. Sqweel 2 Oral Sex Simulator
  10. Lovehoney Buzz Vibrating Love Ring

Congratulations to the only people that played! @VanillaWithSprinkles @Peitho :clap::clap::bouquet::bouquet::+1::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Sorry @Ian_Chimp I couldn’t take part in the poll as for the link hunting I cheated and looked at @VanillaWithSprinkles 's answers since she’d already put in all the work… sure it would have been fun though (or incredibly frustrating)! :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I’m not going to lie, I did think it would be more popular. :slightly_smiling_face: I’m not sure it’s the same without prizes.

I’ve got a Positions of the Week one lined up, but maybe I’ll backpocket that for a special occasion. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

POTW sounds brilliant. I was thinking of doing something similar like name the sex act picture but don’t have the time at the moment to set it all up.

Will definitely post a new quiz in the next few days, have some ideas in the pipeline.

I felt a bit curmudgeonly so I’ve submitted it now. :slightly_smiling_face: Hopefully it’ll be live soon. :+1:

And here it is: :slightly_smiling_face:

:purple_heart::honey_pot:Position of the Week Quiz

Remember to come back and put your answers in this topic. And I’ll give you the solutions here tomorrow. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

My answers to 💜🍯 Position of the Week Quiz
  1. Liberated Lover
  2. Cheek to Cheek aka “Damn it - I cannot find my keys anywhere!”
  3. Sky High
  4. Head First aka “Obviously you’ll need your arms straight and you’ll have finished with vertical legs as you enter the water”
  5. Take a Seat aka “Abrakadabra - and the rabbit is revealed in the box!”
  6. First Past the Post
  7. Deep G Diving aka “Dancing on Ice”
  8. The Tipping Point
  9. Park and Ride
  10. Over the Top “Damn it… now he’s lost his keys! :woman_facepalming:t2:

Obviously I cheated for the legit answers… I wouldn’t have got any :joy:!
AND I haven’t put links - sorry @Ian_Chimp

1 Like

You may lose points for fibbing. :slightly_smiling_face: (though links weren’t expected on this one :+1:)

How was that one? Fun/not fun?

Sorry, didn’t intent to fib, must have failed to write haven’t correctly and it auto corrected to have… either that or my phone just thought I should have!

1 Like

Oh my god, I don’t know the names of any of these :joy:

Here are my complete stabs in the dark, I will consider it a success if I get one name correct!

completely wrong answers
  1. Lazy cowgirl
  2. The helicopter
  3. The ballbreaker
  4. A seated 69 aka a 68
  5. The emperor
  6. The horseshoe
  7. The extended guitar
  8. The corkscew
  9. The Zorro
  10. The banana split
1 Like