I’m a keen pub quizzer and my local quiz still isn’t running post-lockdown. I wanted a place to share pub quiz questions and get some practice in- enter the LH forum! Join in as a Question Master or a Quizzer. Please just make sure you read and stick with the rules before playing.
When being a Question Master:
- State your category e.g. General Knowledge, Science & Nature, Geography, Food & Drink, Film & TV, Sex Toys…
- Write out your 10 questions
- Leave them up for ~24 hours to give people a chance to answer
- Post the answers the next day!
When being a Quizzer:
- Reply to the comment containing the specific question set you’re answering
- Hide your answers from other players using the hide details function (if you’re unsure how to do this have a play in The Sandbox first )
Important secret information concealed here
Ha ha made you click!
- Check back in the next day to see if your answers were correct
- Post your score! Lets see how well you did
To kick us all off I’ll make a round:
Food and Drink
- Manchego cheese is made from the milk of which animal?
- If I made a cocktail of 1 oz Cointreau, 1 oz Lime juice & 2 oz Tequila what would I be drinking?
- Which salad contains fresh celery, apples, walnuts, and grapes, dressed in mayonnaise, and is traditionally served on a bed of lettuce?
- In which world city did Harry famously invent the Bellini?
- In the USA, this vegetable is called an eggplant, what is it known as instead in the UK?
- What type of food is Pumpernickel?
- In this year’s Great British Bake Off, who is replacing Sandi Toksvig as host?
- Flageolet, pinto & butter are all types of what?
- McDonalds is truly taking over the world, how many branches do they have worldwide? A) 36,000 B) 360,000 or C) 3,600,000
- What type of pasta has a name meaning “little worms”?
Come back tomorrow for the answers!