The Hive

I’ve just been having a read of this after noticing it on the email this morning - I think it’s a great way to lower the sex toy stigma!

Anybody got any thoughts?

3 Likes

I saw that, love the idea but I’m way too lazy and hate social media lol

1 Like

I signed up a while back. I don’t find it all that easy to do, as the discount codes don’t last very long and when I came to use a reward voucher, it didn’t work.

It’s part of my new year plan to get my socials running properly so I will try again with it and see what happens

2 Likes

I do this :slightly_smiling_face: I only choose missions that are for Instagram as having other social platforms overwhelmed me but so far it’s going well!

4 Likes

Ooh very interesting but I’d suspect unless you’ve a good social following as a public type figure rather than a personal profile where your mum can see everything, it’d not really benefit much :thinking:

1 Like

Im with @JoCat its a great idea in theory but I stay well clear of social media. This is the only form of it I participate with.

2 Likes

I’d love to do this but it’s doesn’t really mesh what I actually do online

1 Like

It’s definitely something I think is a great idea, but I do agree with others that I personally wouldn’t post about it on my personal socials. I suppose I’ve annoyed myself a little by having that opinion - I am extremely sex positive, and do openly discuss all things NSFW with my friends, but always in a private chat. Even though I don’t want to be, I am embarrassed at the thought of my family seeing me promote my sex life lol :sweat_smile:

2 Likes