The Hunt For The Perfect Dildo

Hi All,

For the past couple of years ive been experimenting with dildos, i started out small but worked my way up to much bigger endevours. The problem im having is that due to a medical condition my anus doesn't relax very easily and it wont abide anything with a circumference over 4".

As you can imagine this sometimes causes problems when buying larger toys. The real kicker for me is that i like it deep, currently i can happily take 16" no problem.

The difficulty comes when try to find a long dildo that has a suction cup and a circumference between 3"-4". I recently made a mistake of purchasing the SI Novelties extreme dildo, i had misread the specifications and was excited to get something that i believed would solve my problems by having a significant lenght and a managable girth, dissapointment was all i got.

If anyone can recommend a dildo that meets my requirements then id be forever greatful.

My perfect dildo would have a suction cup, have a circumference of 3"-4", and be longer than 12".

Thanks in advance.

Is the suction cup essential? You might have to look at getting custom toys if the suction cup is something you can't go without.

Yes the suction cup is essential. Ive got double-ended dildos that are the right girth and length but is a pain to use.

It doesnt have to be a suction cup necessarily, it just has to have a base.

I can't help you with your search, but where did you find the slim double ended dildos? I've done my best and failed to find any..