The Ice F##k it Challenge!

I like a nice cold stainless steel butt plug. Having read this post think I might pop an ice cube (not too fresh, lol) up there and wander around outside letting it dribble out as it melts. Now I'm feeling all horny!

I might need to invest in some trays. I only have dinosaur ice cube moulds. I don't think it'd be the same have a t-rex up there! ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

Iā€™m going have to try this šŸ˜‹ I use my glass dildos after being in the fridge/freezer quite a lot but not ice cubes

Never thought or even heard of this! What a wonderful idea.. I better go fill up that ice cube tray :P

Done this year's ago. Used to sit the ice cube on my tongue peircing while doing oral on the ex...she couldn't control herself. Might try it with the current Mrs some time.

I like the sound of this. Think I will give it a go tonight if the OH is up for it x

I have a couple of Butt Plugs arriving tomorrow.

Considering how they are packaged... I'm wondering how bad of an idea it would be, to fill the packaging with water and freeze it. (To make an Ice Butt Plug!)