The Ice F##k it Challenge!

In the current heatwave we have used ice in our lovemaking. A towel is essential. My husband gets an ice cube and rubs if around my neck and then down to my breasts. He pops a small bit of ice in me and we are ready to go! **edited - un necessary details**

Now it’s over to you my LH friends, please let me know if you have taken the ice fuck it challenge.

ps I surprised hubby with a cool ball rub last night

Been doing this for a while now, and I love it! The wife even takes ice cubes and me in her mouth she sometimes switches up with a mouthful of how water too! One word... amazing!

We don't use ice but we use glass and steel toys that have been chilled in the fridge for a couple of hours. These work absolute wonders and great for the heat.

We have been doing the ice cube challenge for a ages, years I would say. I love cold play, and love glass and steel toys to be cold.

I've not used ice cubes but I have done filthy things using a mini milk.

I could use that in the heat. I've mostly just been having cold showers by my poor single lonesome self!

I've never had ice inside me (I'm now very curious!) but I have held ice cubes in my mouth while performing oral on my partner.

FindingLibido wrote:

Love the sound of that!

KinkyMira wrote:

FindingLibido wrote:

Love the sound of that!

But the sugar content ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

It didn’t stay there long enough to be an issue. It was more of an aid to oral than a dildo!

Haven't done it for ages so might again tonight now we've read this! Just like others poster we start at her nipples and work our way down her pussy where it gets pushed in, usually 3 or 4 cubes, by the time the last one goes the first has melted and cool water is escaping! It's amazing when you go in as it's so cold and so different to the usual sensations you experience! Awesome!

Mmmmm yes I love using Ice cubes and sometimes take a glass of ice cubes up to bed with me. I especially love one popped inside me just before he enters me, or putting one in my mouth before going down on him, but definitely need to lay on towels as the ice quickly melts in all that heat. All the senses get heightened! I also love a cool fan directed on my naked body as we play... It Reminds me of making love on a beach.

We enjoy ice play. Just be careful about using fresh ice cubes as they can "burn". We place them into a bowl first and allowed to melt a little before use.

I love the feeling of ice melting inside me, this thread is making me quite horny lol

I might need to go pop an ice cude inside me , see how it feels now lol ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

jodielawsonx wrote:

I might need to go pop an ice cude inside me , see how it feels now lol

You absolutely should! ;-)

My OH has loved me giving her oral with ice for years now, we make ice penis cubes for really hot 🔥 days.. On the flip side we use those V V lozenges in the winter months to heat 🔥 her clitorous up, she really loves that. Bennyboy69 xxx

Hmmmm ice in me and my G & T tonight.

Yeah ago H introduced me to hot and cold play. He would use ice on my clit then have a hot coffee get his mouth hot and then go down on me was amazing. We have some ice pops they were tubes but like mini mills but ice pops.... he may of used one of those as a kinda dildo too. We lovee it

Wow this thread... ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

We've never really tried playing with ice before, but this thread has got us even hotter under the collar. The glass dildo has gone straight in the fridge and the ice maker has been turned to max ready for tonight.

Will report back... ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)