The joy of cyber sex

Ok first of all apologies if this has (most likely) already been mentioned on here but does anyone really enjoy having cyber sex? I find that it's a really fun way of experimenting and I find it very enjoyable. I have been doing it a lot lately and it does give me quite a thrill knowing I have made the other person feel excited and satisfied lol. Sometimes the responses can be quite humourous as well. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I think it can be fun at times especially to keep things spicey whilst away from a partner and such.

Vanessa8 wrote:

I think it can be fun at times especially to keep things spicey whilst away from a partner and such.

I agree. Its quite good when partner is at work, and you send little naughty messages x

PinkVixen90 wrote:

Ok first of all apologies if this has (most likely) already been mentioned on here but does anyone really enjoy having cyber sex? I find that it's a really fun way of experimenting and I find it very enjoyable. I have been doing it a lot lately and it does give me quite a thrill knowing I have made the other person feel excited and satisfied lol. Sometimes the responses can be quite humourous as well.

After reading your other posts about being brave and admitting you are a virgin, it is nice you still can have cybersex, and can turn people on. It will be amazing for your confidence xx

I think cybersex is great fun. An amazing turn in and a great way to learn/think about new things. Does anyone know some good places with decent people to have cybersex?

Haxeyowl wrote:

PinkVixen90 wrote:

Ok first of all apologies if this has (most likely) already been mentioned on here but does anyone really enjoy having cyber sex? I find that it's a really fun way of experimenting and I find it very enjoyable. I have been doing it a lot lately and it does give me quite a thrill knowing I have made the other person feel excited and satisfied lol. Sometimes the responses can be quite humourous as well.

After reading your other posts about being brave and admitting you are a virgin, it is nice you still can have cybersex, and can turn people on. It will be amazing for your confidence xx

Oh believe me it is doing wonders for my confidence. It's a great way for me to explore my fantasies with men and to tell them what I would like to do to them and what I want them to do to me. One such person told me I was amazing at it and he has "enjoyed" himself a lot during our "conversations" online lol. It's such a thrill.

I love hooking up with strangers on video cam sex sites and masturbating. A relative stranger watching me cum is so hot!

I like the idea, but I'm not sure if I'd brave enough to do it. I never went byond the spicy, hot texts to my hubby and one special friend.

Pinkvixen90 where do you go for cybersex

Romeo Papa wrote:

Pinkvixen90 where do you go for cybersex

There are of course many websites that cater especially to it but at the moment I have only been doing it on dating sites. I may very well broaden my horizons in future though.

Never tried cybersex but it sounds like fun.

Love doing this, it’s such a huge turn on. Especially when it gets the hubby going when he gets home. Makes him give 150% that night lol 😉

As a cam girl I can say some people find it extremely thrilling and I have no issue with that.

PinkVixen90 wrote:

Hi PinkVixen, I think cybersex can be brilliant with the right person. I like to have a friendship so that it’s that much more fun and easier to talk and know what the other person wants and I love to share intimacy (hugs, stroking kissing etc...), it’s not just the sex although that is good.

And with a wide range of distance toys available it can be even more exciting, hoping to try these out more now....I also love the sharing element of the intimacy.

i would love to try it out but dont know where to start

Howdy! 

Please all be careful not to break rules in the forum, you may see someone else doing it but it doesn't make it ok.

Remember to report them and not engage in same behaviours. So to be clear KIK is a massive no-no. This comes under rule no2.

The rules can be found in the two sticky posts, one is about reviews and one is a welcome thread. Also here they are: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

Thank you all 

I adore sexting the person I'm with it builds up the foreplay especially if you haven't seen each other for a bit ;)

Myself & the wife have just signed up to cam4 looking forward to seeing what kind of experiences & turn ons we have from it.

I find it boring and irritating with strangers and I certainly don't have the patience with being pestered on social media or phone apps.
If there's someone special, then I don't find it too bad if I've got the horn.

Not done cybersex but love sexting my husband and I’ve brought him to orgasm talking over the phone on many occasions. In fact we have talked our way to a simultaneous orgasm on more than one occasion. He loves describing what he is doing and what he will do to me when he gets back from a business trip.
I have to admit it’s better than solo sex when he calls and starts getting suggestive.