The Joy of Luxury RC Vibrators!

A while back I won the Lelo Tiani 2 Vibrator from the LH blog, In light of this being shortly after my birthday, I was absolutely chuffed. However, after nearly 2 months of having it, It still isn't available on LH (How can you deny the Orgasm Army this wonderful piece of kit?! Shame on you! :P)

Anyways, I'll give you a guys a little insight on this small but mighty vibrator!

The Tiani 2, which is similar to a We-Vibe, is presented in a gorgeous sturdy presentation box, with black velvet-touch packaging to hold the toy. The outer box is sleek in design and at first glance you wouldn't realise what it is.

Theres a fair amount of accessories that come with the Tiani 2, This includes a small "key" to open the remote, an instruction booklet and introduction guide, a pouch to keep your toy in, a pair of batteries, a UK mains charger, and a sweet little brooch in the shape of the Lelo logo.

On other websites it's been advertised as coming with a second attachment which is flatter and wider for a "fuller" feeling and more pressure on the g-spot, Mine didn't come with this but that's alright seeing as mine fits me perfectly.

The toy charges by twisting the insertable end off and plugging the charger into the external end, It looks very innocent when on charge, as I'd left it on the kitchen side for a few hours and my friend didn't look twice! When on charge, it has a small pink dot to light up to show it's active, this flickers when it's done charging.

Once it's done charging (recommended when you've just received it) it's time to play! Use the key to open the remote, pop your batteries in and put the case back on. There's 3 buttons on the remote (- O +) the O turns on the "swish and flick" setting, where the vibrator responds to the movement of the remote, clicking O again starts the bogstandard settings you'd find in your run of the mill Rabbit, Low, medium, high, med pulse, high pulse, random, and one that wouldn't sound out of place in a dubstep song!

The minus and plus buttons intensify or decrease the power of each setting so you can customize it endlessly! Nothing like a bit of variety.

The first time me and my OH played with it was the day it came in the post, seeing as it came with our order of anal toys, lube, and a free Shag Factory finger bullet, we were in for a good night! We couldn't stop giggling when we were cooking dinner, him wearing a butt plug and me wearing the T2, which he was controlling. Everytime we sat down, we pulled a wide variety of faces that neither of us know we could pull!

It didn't take very long for me to get to destination O with the Tiani, and it was strange, climaxing without controlling a rabbit, receiving oral or riding my OH. It was intense, I certainly screamed, and the partner loved every second of it, especially when he'd just casually wander about the house - Changing the setting every time I sipped my tea, said something or tried to do housework!

But we finally decided we'd test the distance factor, boasting a range of 118 feet(!) We just had to test it!

Some hours ago I walked into the living room, in the middle of his evening Xbox session, and gave him the remote. His face lit up and I told him we're going on an adventure! We headed outside and went for a little wander, The widest amount of uninterrupted distance we could find was approx 70-80 feet, the end of our car park behind our house to the door of the house opposite us.

He went to the bottom of the car park, and being the thrillseeker I am, I practically sat on the unknowing neighbours doorstep. Sat in my vintage teadress, legs akimbo, I waited. Suddenly the Tiani 2 burst into life, just as powerful as when its right next to the control, It took an extreme struggle to not make a noise and wake up the entire street.

With my minimal experience in exhibitionism and outdoor play, I have never felt more empowered or invigorated, after a long hot day, the breeze on my face, and only the stars and the moon in the sky, it was the most surreal, yet relaxing orgasm I have ever felt!

I must say, the Tiani 2 is a complete and utter must have for those who love luxury vibes, remote control play, and earth shattering orgasms! We've not used this for intercourse yet but we shall keep you updated on that!

Thank you all for reading what was essentially the longest and most informative post I have ever put on here!

Please feel free to ask questions and they will be answered promptly!

Much love,

M

x

WOW. Now I REALLY want one of these. Come on LH start stocking them please so I can start saving for it.

Sounds as if you had a lot of fun. I want one!

Well done babygirl, glad you enjoyed it ;-)

it's without the remote, but I believe it can work with other lelo remotes (not 100% sure)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26486

The problem with the product you're talking about is that Lelo and We-Vibe had a big law thing going on.

http://we-vibe.com/press-room/press-releases/patent-dispute-lelo-inc-open-letter-industry

There's more info on it all over the web - just waking up so bare with me.

How quiet is it love the sound of this.

Sounds amazing!

kittencub wrote:

The vibrator itself is rather quiet, however the remote vibrates too to let you know what function you're using on the receiver. If you're in a quiet room, its fairly audible. Out in public, no one notices.

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

it's without the remote, but I believe it can work with other lelo remotes (not 100% sure)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26486

The problem with the product you're talking about is that Lelo and We-Vibe had a big law thing going on.

http://we-vibe.com/press-room/press-releases/patent-dispute-lelo-inc-open-letter-industry

There's more info on it all over the web - just waking up so bare with me.

Ah yes I heard about all of this! I'm shocked at Lelo because some of their toys are so gorgeous and original, so why take a competitors idea? However I wouldn't let this bother me, owning the T2 doesn't get me in any trouble (Or so I'd like to think! :P)

Thanks for the links NN!

Sounds like a toy to invest in x

Mmmm I think i'll just add the we-vibe 3 that LH DO stock to my wishlist instead-roll on payday

theMightyBum wrote:

Meh remote vibes sound good in theory but all that battery changing would do my head in lol

Most of my toys are no rechargeable. Simple reason is the less money needed to run them in the long term. I had some for round 2 years now and in long term run most likely will save money for them. Plus when I happen to be low on money sometimes, which did happen at one point last year, I dont have to worry about batteries.

And I personally love high quality toys. To the point I dont buy many toys now, but I just pick the luxury ones. even if it means saving th money for them. I found they generally paid off. Only had 1 so far I did not go on with and I admit I returned it to LH.

i may need to get a rechargey one soon , batteries are being used like the clappers , and yes , it DOES do my head in !

MandiVonSweiss wrote:

kittencub wrote:

The vibrator itself is rather quiet, however the remote vibrates too to let you know what function you're using on the receiver. If you're in a quiet room, its fairly audible. Out in public, no one notices

Thanks I will bear that in mind TVs will be on if I ever cannot afford one.

Buying batteries annoys me too, not as much as finding out the old ones have run out and theres none in the house though Grrrr. Did think about investing in rechargeable ones but to buy them for every toy would be too expensive and really don't fancy the hassle of swapping them around each time.

So I think I will be investing in a recharge3able device next!!

I am upgrading to rechargeable only just brought grace on-the-job sale am amazed she is charging now on computer in the bedroom.

Ooh that does look like a nice couple's vibe, shame I haven't got anyone to share one with :P

The legal jargon has gone right through me. However, I get that We-Vibe thinks Lelo has knicked their technology from one of their toys or something?

Great write-up!