The little things with a BIG impact

2000, I snapped two tendons and damaged the ulnar nerve in my right hand whilst playing badmintion. I now have chronic pain that affects the inside of my right hand and struggle to do some things with it, including masturbation.

Saturday, whilst playing a game of fetch with the dog, hubby crunched his pinky finger against the side of the sofa. It was an audible crunch, I heard it from across the room. He knew almost immediately that something was up - it doubled in size and went a lovely shade of purple. I buddy bandaged his fingers together until we could get him an emergency appointment on Monday (yesterday).

He has SOME mobility so doc doesn’t think it’s broken, but he’s been given a splint for at least the next two weeks anyway and was sent to x-ray, just to be sure. Once home, we discussed some of the things it’s going to impact for him. He realised that it includes masturbation.

Yep, hubby has realised that for the next two weeks he is now going going to be entirely dependent on keeping me sweet if he wants some sweet relief. He’s now calling me “nurse” or “matron” at every chance he gets.

At least he’s keepng in good spirits :joy:

12 Likes

lol yikes lucky for you but rotten luck for him and his hand! Hope it heals swiftly :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thankyou. It’s definitely going to be a long 8 weeks - I practically get live news updates on the state of his damaged pinky :joy:

1 Like

Ohh, you should walk in with a nurse outfit to “surprise” him !!

5 Likes

Hope he’s including update photos too! :smile:

1 Like

I have considered it, maybe next week. Money is a bit tight at the moment because I’ve been doing up the garden for summer :slight_smile:

1 Like

No such luck, I get a full 3D close-up. Sometimes I think I would prefer a photo :joy:

1 Like

@Tenshadesandme have to say i am loving the post it gave me a good giggle. My OH hurt his back a few months ago and i was loving the fact that he was relying on me for some relief, it really brought out the tease in me

2 Likes

@Grainne Oh he already know that I plan to milk it “because if I can’t milk it then I won’t milk you”. He’s been calling me every name under the sun and I just remind him how “nice” he’s being, and how that doesn’t encourage me to be “nice” to him. Apparently I’m a brat. I mean this is news to him, clearly :wink:

I hope your OH’s back has healed up now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Tenshadesandme yes thankfully his back had healed now but i used to be a really naughty tease to him bending over infront of him in skimpy leggings or in jeans with a g string clearly visible and low cut tops which would have drove him mad and leave him literally begging was the best fun ever knowing he couldnt do anything.

1 Like

That poor man. I keep reminding hubby that he’s broken his spanking hand as well.

2 Likes

Maybe one of them fun animal print plasters on it would help make look more appealing :rofl:

1 Like

You jest, my brother had a glow-in-the dark cast on his arm once. He kept it once they cut it off too and he kept putting it in different locations at night. How our poor mother is still alive is anyone’s guess :rofl:

3 Likes

Bet that must have been spooky seeing in the dark! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I know she cursed him out a few times for sure :rofl:

1 Like

Yes time for some role play as a nurse, or maybe your Brat side would be better as a Doctor or better still a old time Matron.

1 Like

He’s definitely been getting my Matron treatment lol.