The Lounge

It was on in the background whilst OH watched it, bloody awful film! I did read that charity shops were refusing the books as they had that many!

2 Likes

Absolutely! :rofl:

2 Likes

I found myself fast forwarding my way through it, it was atrocious! Not at all surprised the charity shops were turning the books away!

2 Likes

That sounds great, happy belated birthday. :birthday:

1 Like

@Orgasm_Chaser @CurvyJilly are very quiet hope u guys are ok

There’s a dedicated topic for this. :+1:

Members we miss

1 Like

Didn’t realise this sorry @Ian_Chimp

1 Like

You may as well use it if it’s there. :+1: If people get too many notifications from the same topic (quotes, replies, mentions, etc) then they all get merged into one, and some might get missed.

2 Likes

I’m not sure how to move it
If you can feel free to move it

You overestimate my abilities. :slightly_smiling_face: Brenna can move posts, but I’m a regular pleb.

Just keep it mind for the future. :+1:

1 Like

He never said he missed me :joy: I’m here just ‘trying’ to stay out of trouble n here you are Mr trouble himself :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Tut tut are you implying I lead you astray. I’m just too much banter that’s all :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Perhaps I should rebrand as chosen-trouble :rofl:

1 Like

This is another top tip. :+1:

Rather than adding an extra message straight after, why not edit the first to include the extra comment?

2 Likes

Your all over this aren’t you :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Can’t handle the bants :joy::joy: na to be honest didn’t go to bed Thursday until this morning at 3am so slept until 3pm. Lo at nanny’s so always sleep ridiculously late on a Saturday (need to get myself out of this routine)
Might watch a film tonight, food n bed for like 12/1
U ok my lil sausage

Wiki your post and we will just add or isn’t that allowed (mod comment: please don’t do this)

I in no way intend to have private conversations. I have read the rules on more than 1 occasion. If by having private conversation you mean responding to a ’ tag ’ then I apologise.
Why do we have ’ @ ’ if we aren’t allowed to mention 1 person.

I think you’d better check with Brenna before you try that. It sounds like you’re trying to circumvent the rules.

This is not a suitable place for private conversations.

1 Like

@Orgasm_Chaser if you go to bed at 0100 your really going to bed at 0000 as clocks go back

1 Like

No way the clocks go back tonight that means it’s dark when we go to work and dark when we get home again I hate winter @carzy I’m pretty sure I get SAD syndrome
Anyone else hate winter

2 Likes