The Lounge

@PleasureDrone i keep meaning to write a review, but haven’t got round to it yet.
Its seriously good, the rotating beads are excellent and the vibrations really rumbly. Its not the quietist toy i own, but its quiet enough to use without covers on (it also doesnt have an offputting noise, unlike the lilo ora 2’s rotating beads). It is one of the few toys i have that make me worry about my volume when i use it though :laughing:

Controls where great, very easy. Make sure to pair it before you insert it as its much easier to see the light that way. Also Make sure you buy the right size (almost wish id bought the larger one, but it looked so huge at the time)

Lots of settings for both the vibrations and rotating beads. Personally i like to turn the vibe part off and just have the beads as i can feel them best this way. Both can be pretty intense though. I especially like the setting where they swish back and forth, the change in direction is just amazing feeling.

Personally, i really think its worth the money. Definitely my favourite vibrating butt plug by a wide margin. Would definetly buy again if it died.

4 Likes