The Lounge

Some puns are so bad they stink…they’re PUNgent! :wink:

2 Likes

Please share with the group your clit clamp methods and experiences :sweat_smile:

I also need to say, I may well also be using them entirely wrong myself but that’s just how I use them and what gets me off. I’ve been know to be a little unorthodox at times though so what works for me will unlikely be gospel methods - contrary to popular belief, what’s good for the goose is actually rarely good for the gander. :sweat_smile: bet hey, if it helps others try new things in new ways then yay mission accomplished! That’s what it’s all about right? :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :heart: ive gone through all of them but cant find one that makes the charging light go on :woman_facepalming: it may just be super low on battery. Its sitting plugged in with the most likely candidate right now just incase.

1 Like

I will be honest I’m not the most familiar with the anatomy down there and i didn’t realise you were meant to apply it to the bit inside the hood :joy: google isn’t the most helpful in trying to understand what’s actually down there (and I’m still not comfortable enough to explore there manually)

1 Like

@Ace12345 for all I know I’m doing it completely incorrect myself. I guess there’s just not a right and wrong way to these kinds of things, I’m sure everyone’s anatomy is completely different to each other anyway so just do what feels good for you :relaxed:

3 Likes

I’ve had a mirror down there and am still pretty clueless, I know where abouts a bullet feels good but for the life of me I can’t ‘see’ my clit or even identify the hood so you’re not alone! I guess we’re all different and looking up photos etc can only help to a certain point :joy:

2 Likes

Going to second blond bunny on this one. Some people have much heavier clitoral hoods than others. If you want some examples laura dodsworth did this great art project called womanhood. Which is basically photos of 100 different peoples vulvas. Its a very interesting series of images and certainly made me feel alot less self conscious about whether mine was “normal” or not (short answer, everyone and different and thats perfectly fine :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: )
(She also did one of breasts and another for men)

6 Likes

I like to do a title one, but I’ve tended to leave the emphasis on the item rather than my writing style for the main body. But it seems like a popular thing, so maybe it’s time for a change up. :slightly_smiling_face:

Does anyone have any tips?

If you were ever looking for inspiration for writing a funny yet informative review then I present to you what I still feel is the most hilarious review of all time. Ever. :joy::joy::joy:

Lovehoney Review Academy Gold.

:lovehoney_heart: by Unknown Member, 18th January 2019

Lovehoney Anal Douche 225ml

That Could Have Gone Better

My wife and I have been together for a year now and we have some pretty kinky sex and we seem to be pushing the boundaries more often than not. We already indulge in anal play but as things move on so does our sex life. We already have a healthy selection of toys but after a weird discussion talking about strap ons I just decided to buy some new gear and go for it. I’ll save that for another review. This review is the douche.

So I thought I’d get cleared out internally before hand as we’ve had a few incidents in the past and I didn’t want to put her off being dirty. Sticking a couple of fingers up there covered in Lynx Africa wasn’t going to cut it this time.

I opened the box and like any good bloke totally ignored the instructions. I got a jug out of the kitchen cupboard and headed up to the bathroom armed and ready. Clothes off and into the shower. Filled the jug with warm water at which point the wife decided I wouldn’t be able to do it myself and offered to help. First mistake! She sucked up the water and then proceeded to stick the nozzle up my poop chute and squeezed. The sensation was pretty nice but my initial thought was that it shouldn’t sound like it was gurgling. So lesson one is to make sure that all of the air is expelled before insertion commences.

I stood there for about 30 seconds at which point it started raining out of my arse. The water ran clean but I wasn’t convinced so I suggested we go again. Bent over again, nozzle inserted, lots of gurgling. And laughter. I stood up with an anal cavity full of water and air and squeezed as hard as I could. And shit myself.

Now the wife is a pretty tough cookie but even she was on the verge of gagging. So with nuggets of poop running down the bath towards the plug I insisted we go again. More warm water and much gurgling again I clenched my butt cheeks determined to let it work loose any other clunkers that may be lurking. By this time the pair of us were in histerics and holding back the tide and tears wasn’t going to happen. So I loosed my bowels and dumped more mini poops into the bath. At least the shower was washing them away. About this time the added air started to make it’s presence felt so not only was i shitting in the bath but farting the tune of the national anthem. Decided to go all out and have one last go and by now the wife was managing to fill me up with warm water and not air. I was running clean and decided I was done.

Did the whole strap on thing with no nasty surprises but that’s another story. So… Does it work? Yes, marvellously. Did it get me clean? Yes totally. Would I recommend? Yes! A word of warning however… If you let your wife do it to you make sure she expels all the air from the bulb first. I’m lying in bed about 3 hours later and I keep blowing the duvet off! But I don’t think I’ll need to crap for at least a couple of days.

Overall Rating: 5/5

Pros: I can use it to squirt water at the dog when he barks randomly.

Cons: The fact my wife wanted to do it.

Bottom Line: Great for cleaning out tough poops before anal sex.

13 Likes

Love It!

1 Like

I really hope one day the Author makes himself known :smile::raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

That is brilliant :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

OMFG!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(With a side order of ewwwww…)

1 Like

Ok, laughing so hard im Crying here :rofl: hilarious and well written

1 Like

:rofl: Absolutely Brilliant!

…Hope it was cleaned out before being used to squirt water at the dog though :joy:

2 Likes

It is weird now they don’t have names on. After a bit of digging, that one was by @Abbey_s_Husband.

It’s a very funny review, but I think the circumstances aren’t that easy to replicate. :slightly_smiling_face:

I think what I’m looking for is a guide to that particular style of review writing.

At the moment we have the How to Write a Great Review guide, but that steers you more towards an honest appraisal of the product rather than the puns. It’s very old though (2012, I think?), and doing it that way does not get me the same kudos as your ones. :slightly_smiling_face:

I can’t be the only one that wants to get myself a slice of the praise pie :slightly_smiling_face:, so I thought maybe we could put an alternative ‘How To Write a Great (and Funny) Review’ guide together?

(Possibly ‘How to Write an Entertaining Review’?)

1 Like

Literal tiers in my eyes

2 Likes

I’m literally crying with laughter at that! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

That had me crying with laughter too :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

@Ace12345 thank you! Blast that is the one im using :woman_facepalming: it just wont recharge for some reason :sob:
Ive had it just over a year too, isnt that always the way with electrical

1 Like