The Lounge

Bored in my hotel room and flicking through my mobile ! I was struck by something on a general shopping site and thought how would find that if you bought it or if it does what it says on the tin-how would that work ?

My 2 to start off are :

anything in camouflage if it’s true camouflage how would you find it ?

Similar an invisibility cloak from the Harry Potter once you put in on the floor where’s it gone ?

1 Like

I’ve often looked for ‘spare hours’ in the supermarket, but figured they must be under the invisibility cloaks in aisle 5 1/4. I can never find them when I need them.

1 Like

Everlasting toffee, is someone still chewing it since the 1970’s?

2 Likes

Take a couple of Ibuprofen before you go on Thursday @Dirty-Wife just in case… as it can cause period type cramping.

Good Luck

1 Like

Thank you :blush: yeah I will do

Didn’t want to disrupt the bdsm dungeon thread but just wanted to say, “Hi Scorps!” :wave:

Missed chatting to you and the welcome breaks in Scorpresso’s – Lovehoney’s Virtual Coffee Shop! many years ago. I’m very happy you’re still forum-ing as well as reviewing.

2 Likes

Also a regular of Scorpresso’s a good few years back,would just like to add glad your still around Scorps and hope your keeping well.

2 Likes

I’ve got an invisibility cloak. Didn’t ask for it, mind.
At least, I assume I’m wearing one, because folk keep walking into me…

Against my better judgement we watched ‘My First Threesome’ last night on Channel 4. I always find these documentaries quite disappointing and I feel not very representative of the people indulging in what ever it is!

Anyway, is it just me or did anybody else feel sad for these people represented, it was like they were all searching for something to fill a hole (no pun intended) in their lives. Used by channel 4 for cheap program.

The whole thing would put me off the experience if I didn’t know better.

:cry::cry:

1 Like

I get this so often, I’m always saying to myself “ah I see I’m invisible again today”

1 Like

Try sitting in a wheelchair if you want to be invisible. Never fails.

2 Likes

Oh I loved the adventures of frog and toad when I was little… I feel bad for frog here @PKH when compared to Kermit … definitely get where you’re coming from with some lingerie though and in my case especially hold ups :rofl:

1 Like

I have to use a mobility scooter @KinkyMira and as soon as I sit on it I feel my confidence reduce and everyone looks down on you / you become invisible.

1 Like

A few of my friends use wheelchairs and the number of people who’ve come up behind them and just started pushing them :open_mouth::open_mouth:

1 Like

I was just looking through the shop and I just wanted to say that @rockstar killed it with his post on the Couples Sex Toy Advent Calendar . Extremely well thought out and descriptive, and makes it easy make the decision to buy!

3 Likes

Agreed - Great review @rockstar !

2 Likes

That irritates me, that in this day of age people can be so ignorant as to how to approach or talk to some one in that situation. Common sense should prevail and be adopted, I guess it’s a “Your different you must need help” Scenario. Not in that situation but have seen many a case where people ASSUME someone needs help, probably why I love Catherine Tate’s Naan so much.

Thank you. I try to give as much detail as possible and be positive but honest.

2 Likes

Hope the coil has settled in ok @Dirty-Wife

1 Like

Yeah thank you :blush: just a few period cramps after but all ok