Welcome to Scorpresso's – Lovehoney’s Virtual Coffee Shop!

Welcome to Scorpresso's – Lovehoney’s Virtual Coffee Shop!

Come Here daily to be served a delicious range of Tea, Coffee and of course my Signature Hot Chocolate – Cold drinks available for special customers. All drinks are served with a complimentary warmed muffin or croissant. Scorpresso's also caters for Dairy & Gluten Free Diets :)

I have a Triple Points Loyalty Scheme for regular customers, which will earn you extra 'Sprinkles' for your drinks and the occasional surprise chocolate treat xxx

Please feel free to stay and chat - or if you're in a hurry just order a drink ‘To Go’.

Due to other commitments throughout the day – Scorpresso's Coffee Shop may occasionally be ‘unmanned’. However if you do not receive a response for your drink within a reasonable time period, then please use the ‘Virtual Self Service utility’ and you will receive your Order automatically. Enjoy!

Scorpius xxx

good morning sweetness

congrats on the new venture think it will be a huge hit amongst us fellow coffee addicts

and thought i would pop in and say thank you for the emails over the past few days and your support still going through a bad time right now so been hiding myself away in bed

Good to see that you have opend a coffeee shop im t total now so i will have a caramel macchiato please me dears oh and if you could throw in a caramel wafer id be in heaven

Caramel macchiato and a caramel wafer :o someone likes to live dangerously !

Ill have a large white chocolate mocha pour favour. With cream of course

Ooh I do love coffee... :P

A skinny mocha frappe, with an extra shot of espresso, no cream please! :D

Signature hot chocolate please darling :) I need warming up and am not a coffee fan! Xx

Love how you've decorated the place Scorpius :)
Best coffee shop around by far.
Please may I have a soya hot chocolate :)

Is there going to be a deal of the day?

*looks at the board with loads of different coffee listed*

I...erm?......

can i just have a cup of normal black coffee with 2 sugars please? and a cookie.... everyone loves cookies ; )

I love it!

WHAT?
Another coffee shop?
I tell you, things weren't like this in my day.

*wanders round looking for something for someone who doesn't drink hot drinks, doesn't want a cold drink laden with sugar and won't eat cake or chocolate*

Ohhhhh, sounds lovely. Can I try a hot chocolate please?

Morning Everyone and Welcome - Looks like I am going to be busy - lol :) xx

LMMB - One caramel macchiato coming with 2 caramel wafers on the side Sweetheart - would you like some cinnamon dusting? xx

MissChar - One Signature Hot Choc with a complimentary choc chip warmed muffin on the side - would you like whipped cream and sprinkles my lovely? xx

David - One skinny mocha frappe, with an extra shot of espresso, no cream - with a warmed croissant :) xx

YoungEssexCouple - One Large white chocolate mocha with whipped cream and sprinkes and a warmed breakfast muffin ready to go :) xx

I'd like a chocolate and orange mocha latte with whipped cream and chocolate flakes on top please scorpius! *drools*

Sum Sub wrote:

WHAT?
Another coffee shop?
I tell you, things weren't like this in my day.

*wanders round looking for something for someone who doesn't drink hot drinks, doesn't want a cold drink laden with sugar and won't eat cake or chocolate*

you're looking for an elusive Caramel Shop like they had when that woman from the Werthers Advert was a youngster?

no, i've never seen a caramel shop either.

Gem26 wrote:

Love how you've decorated the place Scorpius :)
Best coffee shop around by far.
Please may I have a soya hot chocolate :)

Thanks Hun of course you may - One soya hot chocolate coming right up :) xx

Cornish89 wrote:

I'd like a chocolate and orange mocha latte with whipped cream and chocolate flakes on top please scorpius! *drools*

Of course you may Hun - One Orange mocha latte with whipped cream and chocolate flakes on top coming right up :) xx

Lol, am I the only one who thinks of:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25490

and

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25808

or

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27601

when they read "whipped cream"?

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Is there going to be a deal of the day?

Haha - I have been so busy decorating and getting the shop ready I have not had time to arrange the deal of the day yet - however - watch this space......

crazy horse wrote:

Ohhhhh, sounds lovely. Can I try a hot chocolate please?

Of course you may - one Signature Hot Choc on its way Hun - would you like whipped cream and sprinkles? xxx

Scorpius, can I have a linden tea with honey and a slice of lemon, please? :)