The Lounge

I was wondering if youā€™d forgotten, but thatā€™s not like you :rofl: Hope you find it :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: My dad thought heā€™d lost his, searched everywhere and a friend ordered him a new (used) one, and after heā€™d gotten the new one my mom found it in her car (which theyā€™d already searched) :woman_facepalming: :rofl: Hopefully itā€™s a sunny day when you go searching and it landed screen-side up so you can see the shine (though if itā€™s in the tall grass IDK about that) :crossed_fingers: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ooh fudge, that sounds very lost :frowning_face:
:crossed_fingers: hope you get lucky and it turns up

2 Likes

Nooooo! Thatā€™s rotten luck!

I had mine swiped from a counter once while I paid for lunch. Not quite the same in the way it was lost, but damn, did I feel utterly lost until I got a replacement.

Hope you get one sorted soon x

1 Like

@Peitho Good luck finding the pocket office ! We are lost without them nowadays ā€¦ who would have thought hey ! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

I wish you luck finding it @Peitho, its a shame you have lost your perfect record but it was out of your control. What did we do before mobile phones???

1 Like

@PKH @Peitho @Ian_Chimp
Just wanted to say a little thank-you for your support of the
:australia: Aus Special Offers Top Sale & DOTD topic
There are not many Australians on the forum, so those post likes keep me going and itā€™s appreciated.

4 Likes

Same to you with the US one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::+1:

I like seeing what the DOTD is for the different country stores every day :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks @PKH :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Yes, it is certainly interesting to see what comes up / how the offers differ.
Some are very enticing.
I donā€™t often get anything for myself or OH as Iā€™ve seen most things. Back in the 00ā€™s I developed and maintained an adult shop website here in Aus, and filled in sometimes in the retail shop for a bit of cash in hand. I occasionally put myself in the running for testers (thanks @Lovehoney_Brenna ) but really just enjoy doing the posts as Iā€™ve done a lot of marketing for my past and current businesses.

1 Like

Iā€™m back - woohoo!!!

ā€¦And twice over, cancelled SIM and ordered new phone which has now arrivedā€¦ then awesome friend decided to go for another search while I was at work and found my other one! Turns out 5 days in a field has done it no harm at all :partying_face:. So yeh, Iā€™m back and now have a fully working phone and back up phone :rofl:. All good.

Thank you all for your very kind words and @Ian_Chimp and @SexInTheCity for filling in for meā€¦ Iā€™m back on it from tomorrow.

I now have a lot of reading and catching up to do! :rofl:

16 Likes

I think we have been very lucky with the weather, very little rain. Iā€™m pleased you have found the phone and it working ok. @Peitho

3 Likes

Just sayingā€¦

4 Likes

There is currently a decent metior shower on guys :stars: worth shoving your head out the window for
All the info Here about which direction to look.
Its 60 metors and hour, so a good one, especially as the moon isnt too bright at the moment

7 Likes

Did you know swims is also swims upside down!

I see you all turning your phones upside down :rofl::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Doh, missed it

These are all the upcoming ones. Doesnt look like therell be another decent one for at least a couple of months as theyr really badly alighned and low in the sky at night sadly

2 Likes

Great photos @Green_Eyed_Girl, I always wanted to get a really powerful telescope and just stare at the stars/planets for hours.

You can see some of the fun stuff with a decent set of binoculars. But a telescope has always been on my fantasy ā€œif i won the lotteryā€ list too

2 Likes

@Oldman - This meme you posted reminded me of how I used to think if you planted the little seeds that are on top of burger buns would make burger trees grow :hamburger:

3 Likes

Theres another small free ebook event on today.

I got one of misha hornes books in the last event and really enjoyed it so its nice to be able to snap up another for free.

1 Like

Ooh, found a couple pf others too
Free romance books
Free paranormal/scifi/fantasy romance e books
Free paranormal romance ebooks

1 Like