The Lounge

Hi @Dannyh0198 … with reference to your review on the wet look gloves (very useful sizing information by the way) all “wet look” materials let liquids pass through, they are not in any way the same type of material as latex or PVC. They are designed to look a bit similar but be much easier and more comfortable to wear. Easy to look after though and can go in a gentle machine wash so as long as you’re using water based lube they’ll come up fine if you get lube on them.

1 Like

My thoughts exactly, wet look is fabric vs latex is a rubber-like material, so the fabric will let liquid pass through but the latex won’t :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @Peitho and @rosiedosie. Having reflected on my review I know I have made a mistake in grading this item as poor quality. As you have both quite rightly pointed out, you get what you pay for. In this situation what I expected was not what I ordered. The more appropriate set of gloves for what I was after would be these:

or these

I feel a bit of a numpty now, as the review is not a fair reflection on the product. In terms of cleanliness @Peitho, we just gave them a thorough rinse through with warm soapy water. Didn’t want to run the risk of ruining them.

Thank you both for you kind words of wisdom :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Mint-Monster love this meme - reminds me of my parents. Dad created a background for Mum’s tablet that just says, “Helen click here” with an arrow pointing to the browser icon. Works well :+1:

6 Likes

@Peitho - I don’t even think my parents would know how to turn on a tablet :sweat_smile:

My partner is the “computer guy” at home and at work so can never escape all the questions. I don’t envy him…

2 Likes

:rofl: My Dad is extremely technical, despite being very much the older generation for any proper programming/coding questions or fixing hardware he is still my “computer guy”!

Mum is the least technical person ever but we established the big round power button and the created background helps to launch a browser which opens to her email, her tablet is not used for anything else… and not much for that. Painting and books with proper paper pages win out hands down which is absolutely fine! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Happy Friday everyone. Just sitting here eating a second bowl of trifle and thinking how odd it is that sometimes when I get my period I have no appetite at all and other times I’m ravenous, feel like I could eat non stop all day today :rofl:

8 Likes

… and this one
doing the maths in my head and it seems legit
@Mint-Monster wish someone had imparted these words of wisdom 40 yrs ago
:grin:

4 Likes

I have spent a considerable amount of time trying to see if 25% of 8 is the same as 8% of 25, without using a calculator. Failing that I tried 50% of 3000 being the same as 3000% of 50.

I’ll let you know when I get there. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Pretty sure they’re the same!…… I think :grimacing:

2 Likes

In my head, back from the pub
one percent of 25 is a quarter, 8 quarters are two so that sounds legit as well
:grin:

1 Like

Obviously had a lock in!!! :beer::beer::joy::joy:

Nice to put a face to the name @Melody1 you look just like i imagined! (That’s a compliment!) :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Only a quarter of 1 though, not a quarter of 25 :grimacing::rofl:

Aw, thanks Will. I posted it mainly in response to

about my ‘moonlit walk home’ from the pub. I didn’t want to remain a faceless friend.

6 Likes

@WillC thanks for mentioning @Melody1 I hadn’t seen your post #handsomedevil

3 Likes

Could someone please pop a breaker for me in :uk: UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD?

Thanks @Ian_Chimp :+1:

1 Like

@AmyA im male and must be on period every day ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That moment when the post brings the Plain brown box with the Friday Evening drinkies involved arrives … Lovehoney website please break down on Friday evenings :grin: :grin: :rofl: :rofl: :clinking_glasses: :clinking_glasses: :wine_glass:

3 Likes

@Mint-Monster loving the memes you posted today :joy::joy::joy:

That first one is me… I’m working on my taxes this week and would like someone to come help me look for some money :thinking::money_with_wings:

2 Likes