The Lounge

Hi @krzwis , I’ve moved your question to the lounge as that thread is just for posting your reviews in, if you so wish.

Basically, when the shopping site switched over we lost the ability to link to reviews and have all the ones we’d written in one place to easily view, which was very irritating. That thread is a way of getting around this problem. Certainly not all my reviews are posted there, but all the ones from the last few years and some from earlier for products that I still talk about on the forum. If you’re recommending a toy, or talking about one in a thread it makes it easier if you can link to your review of it. It also means for convienience, I can see all my reviews together. This link, for example, is just the OP and then only my posts within the thread. It also means for those who post photos wearing the lingerie, they can link them with the review, which is really helpful from my point of view as a potential purchaser.

There is no need to post your reviews there and it doesn’t change your chances of becoming a tester, it is just helpful for some of us. You don’t need to post all your reviews but maybe you’d like to post some for products you want to talk about or if anyone wants feedback on their reviews they can post some and ask for feedback in Reviewing Reviews.

6 Likes