The Lounge

Thought I’d move us here to avoid going off topic in that wand thread but yes, I agree with you, a lot are similar and at a similar price but just very different packaging and, I guess, marketing. My review of the rabbits was pretty much a straight comparison of the two because they look so similar… but actually in use were very different. Pics to demonstrate. The advantage of it being an own brand is that it means both brand of toys regularly appear with great discounts in the sales, Mantric was a regular contender when Deal of the Day was still a thing where independent brands rarely get large discounts unless they’re being discontinued as are over stocked.

Womanizer is more complicated as both Womanizer and We-Vibe are Wow Tech brands… which is now part of “The Lovehoney Group” so they’re not totally independent from Lovehoney. Maybe why they often come up as testers where totally independent brands with new products sometimes don’t and have no reviews? They don’t seem to get quite the same sale discounts as “in house” brands though.

1 Like