The Lounge

Hey @KentCouple1990, sorry to hear that you are struggling at the moment, I am in the same boat but we’ll get through, you are tougher than you think. Sending a virtual hug x

Thank you everyone. Honestly you are all truly wonderful :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Sorry to hear you are going through a rubbish time. We’re here if you ever need to vent or just want to chat. 100% agree, we are tougher than we realise :smiling_face:

1 Like

Ahh it’s been a hot minute since I was fully on the forum so slowly re introducing myself without spamming; I’ve missed it here

1 Like

@KentCouple1990 we are here for you anytime you need to let off steam.

Remember this mantra “Today will be better than Yesterday” :slight_smile:

I remember seeing a video with Tom Hanks and his words stuck with me ‘This too shall pass.’ I say that quite a lot and wanted to share.

4 Likes

@KentCouple1990 thinking of you… always kind to me.
You are going to be fine :kissing_heart:

1 Like

You’re right @Melody1 . Our bad. I’ve moved the posts to the Happy Birthday :partying_face: thread.

I’m sad though that the thread no longer gets used much since LH doesn’t give us cakes for our Birthday anymore :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Oh yeah, I forget all about those
:cake:

1 Like

@Peitho you have now ruined toy story for me :see_no_evil::joy: it’s even worse as it’s on my tv now, I’ve had to walk away :joy::joy:

:rofl: Sorry @Deanna32 - You have made me laugh though! A friend posted about a dozen on Facebook and since you can only post 5 pics at a time here I picked my favourite five… there are, however, loads more scenes I could ruin for you in addition if you’d like? :face_with_peeking_eye:

Very special friends like that are to be treasured. We can only hope we can be that friend to someone else. X

1 Like

This is the one I got @mb05
(Posting here so we don’t take it off topic :slightly_smiling_face:) thought I’d grab it why it’s in the sale

1 Like

It’ll be him first to have the control, and I love it, him having total control over me :smirk:

So I’ve forgotten what toys you were after. What is it you’re after :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

There’s this one but it’s just a little more

And this one, again a little more than what you wanted. You could always do it through Klarna and do 3 months instalments, that’s what I’ve done a few times.

No worries :slightly_smiling_face:

For me personally, I feel like that they have more power behind them than the battery ones.

For clit suction toys I’ve only had rechargeable ones.
Other toys I’ve had batteries and rechargeable ones, and I found that the rechargeable ones are better for me.

Not sure we can give out that info but it was Up in Brum if that helps :slight_smile:

Sorry @Melody1 you are probably right. I hope you had a great time. I would never have the nerve to go anyway and for sure wife would certainly not.

They are a lot of fun. Very sociable people. Mainly just general chit chat and dancing as the evening progresses. No pressure at all

1 Like