The Lounge

A better way to go than covid! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

True! :slightly_smiling_face:

I suspect there would be lots of sex, and lots of watching. Sign me up!

4 Likes

Nooo, it woul be me pissed on vodka talking music with @wildflower, @CurvyJilly and @Melody1. @Gazza_64 would be giving a masterclass in flat pack furniture assembly, @Ian_Chimp would be advising on all things forum/code. You @KinkyMira and @MsSubExperimenter would be discussing Only Connect with me once i had bored everyone with music talk! :rofl:

10 Likes

I do quizzes too. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I’d also be hiding in a corner people watching, writing quizzes and discussing Marvel and LotR with @WillC and anyone else who is interested :wink:

3 Likes

Yes we could have a pub quiz!

1 Like

I better stay sober if i’m discussing all things geeky with everyone, music, movies, LOTR, Star Wars/Trek, Marvel, DC etc! :wink:

1 Like

@Jade48 what would you be up to at the theoretical party?

1 Like

Probably dancing, and trying to get as many of the girls up dancing as possible. :grin:

1 Like

Thanks mate :hugs::pray: J in can also do a class on loading up my car with :poop: to take to to the tip ! Where very soon I will have to start clocking in and out @WillC :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

And food. I’d definitely be talking about food!

2 Likes

I’d definitely be joining in with the Marvel discussion!

2 Likes

I’ll deffo be turning up in fancy dress, probably as a police officer - there might even be an unexpected surprise after a couple of glasses of wine :wine_glass::policewoman: :astonished:

6 Likes

Will you be taking down our particulars? :thinking:

2 Likes

Only the wine will tell … :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s a fair cop!

1 Like

And I won’t hesitate to use my cuffs and baton on anyone who gets out of hand :raised_hand:

2 Likes

I’d definitely talk food, I’m a true foodie like @KinkyMira!

2 Likes

That will be me then hun I don’t do well with authority always been a bad boy @Cupc8kes

1 Like