The Lounge

I stayed up last night and it was very quiet here!

Yes it is most night I find.

1 Like

Iā€™d naturally be up until the early hours on here but canā€™t be because of work.

Have a good Friday folks

You too @MsSubExperimenter, and that is the same as me - my natural bedtime is 2am, but work, especially for the others in the house, means I have to go to bed earlier.

1 Like

Boo hiss

Got a video meeting in half an hour. I smell of sex, Iā€™m naked, my hair is all ruffled, and Iā€™m really not in the mood for the subject at hand. Iā€™m thinking of being naked from the waist down, with my butt plug and yoni egg in. Try to make the meeting less boring.

6 Likes

I wish I was on your video call. My imagination would run wild thinking of the view below the desk. It would certainly brighten up a conference call. @KinkyMira

3 Likes

Right, hair done, smart blouse on, drink ready, computer on. Still smell of sex. Just inserting plug and egg, checking camera and then ready to go. Catch you all on the flip side.

5 Likes

@KinkyMira @Steve19 couch to kitchenā€¦try baking/cooking my OH has rheumatoid Arthritis and baking keeps her sane!

2 Likes

Love baking. Waistline doesnā€™t so much. Husbandā€™s belly is almost entirely built on cake.
But I agree @WillC, baking and cooking in general is fabulous at relaxing, and you get yummy stuff to eat out of it too. My husband uses cooking to destress a lot (and he ends up cooking more often than not). Heā€™s working on (in his words) a decent gluten-free lemon drizzle cake. For him, most Lemon Drizzle cakes are disappointing, so now Iā€™m gluten-free, thatā€™s his next challenge.

1 Like

@PleasureDrone watched and enjoyed it, was nice to see Dundee and surrounding areas too. An old flame lives there!

Glad you enjoyed it, Bill. The last time I was in Dundee was in 1987 to visit (ahem) an STI clinic. :grin: The person who gave me that dose of chlamydia went on to become my wife! :rofl:

Iā€™ve gone and missed Episode 4 of ā€œTracesā€ now - it failed to record on my PVR. Selfsame PVR is now no longer delivering the iPlayer either, so if I wanna do catch-up Iā€™ll have to do it from the BBC website on my computer. Dā€™oh!

2 Likes

Oh! Silver linings eh? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@PleasureDrone what a nice present to give you mate :+1: you were blessed :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Today marks six months without drinking a drop of alcohol or any kind of wine! Six months of eating seven fruit and veg a day, drinking 10 glasses of water, no carbs and no red meat, with lots of 8 hr sleeps. The change in my body has been fantastic! I feel great, I lost weight and my way of thinking is very positive! Iā€™m looking to keep this up because I choose to! No alcohol, eat only healthy foods, get lots of sleep and above all, an hour of exercise every day!

I donā€™t know whose status this is, but I was so happy for them, I copied and pasted it! :wink:

15 Likes

Read the first two lines and knew that was a load of cr*p! You and your vod @WillC! :wink:

8 Likes

You know me so well! :rofl:

3 Likes

Would anyone care to take a vote on their preferences of menā€™s pants so maybe we can get some more styles and colours stocked at LH.

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/pander-to-me-products-only/257390/1355?u=cupc8kes

3 Likes

I was just wondering what a party with all the members of the LH forum would be like. :rofl:

2 Likes

It would bring about the apocalypse! :laughing:

4 Likes