The Lounge

@Blonde_Bunny I wouldn’t be bothered about using a costume if I had a body like yours. With my wobbly bits I’d frighten most people half to death

1 Like

Unfortunately my garden wall isn’t the prettiest but we just slapped up some solar lights around it to help hide the bricks :rofl:

3 Likes

Hmmmmm… Blonde Bunny casually books an appointment for nipples to be pierced at the next available time slot.

5 Likes

Totally agree @FiE but mine are bars. My nipples are erect 99% of the time but when they are really hard I’m a bit scared of catching them

1 Like

I was going to get a prince Albert once but didn’t go ahead with it. Does that count ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awwww don’t be silly, you’re sensational babe! And nobody can see into our garden anyway with our super high wall… well atleast I don’t think they can. :thinking:

2 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny YES best piercing ever. That and tongue

2 Likes

Do it @Blonde_Bunny. I absolutely love mine. I’ve got a few piercings but my nips are my faves

2 Likes

Ok I’m sold! Clit and nipples… it’s happening! :drooling_face:

3 Likes

And clit surely? :drooling_face::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I want hood doing! Don’t know if I dare but apparently AMAZing

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

At least the erect nipples gives mr bunny somewhere to hang his robe :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Id be scared of them getting caught on clothing or something else if I had them. Sorry for sounding weird but this interests me in a strange way.

1 Like

Ha, Mr Bunny has his own thing to hang his robe on, and mine. :joy:

1 Like

I’ve got my nips, tongue and clit done and can defo recommend all of them.

I love just knowing my clit ring is there. Mine is a vch.

3 Likes

God I want this done… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It it will trail on the ground… yea the robes :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I bought This and mine do catch easily but look incredible

1 Like

Do it!!

My vch didn’t hurt at all. Its was my easiest piercing to heal by far.

Nips hurt, but defo worth it. Just love going without a bra and having them show.

2 Likes