The Lounge

I saw it this morning @Blonde_Bunny. Not gunna lie I’m well jel! Looks so tranquil.

Yeah might try some Vicks @Chosen-one :joy: @Cuffed yeah I’m more of pooch person

1 Like

Thankyou so much @wildflower :relaxed:

Thanks Natz! Honestly I spend so much time here, I actually get up every day at half 5 just to have some time to myself :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Wowzers the photo looks sore. Ouchies

1 Like

@Blonde_Bunny just seen the picture of the hot tub looks amazing

It looks amaze balls puts my inflatable to shame :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I think I’d do the same. I bet it’s even better when it’s been snowing and your all hot in the tub. It would do wonders for my back lol.

@Chosen-one yep it’s a good one lol. I thought it was all bleeding it hurt that bad

1 Like

The hot tub looks gorgeous @Blonde_Bunny, wish I had one.

I love going glamping and lounging in a hot tub, out in the countryside, as the sun goes down, enjoying some nice wine.

They have ones that are heated by wood where I’ve been the last few times - love the wood smoke smell too.

1 Like

Thanks so much @AWB1955 and @Chosen-one, we had an inflatable one for a couple of years, but winter is my favourite time to be in it so we had to make the upgrade :sweat_smile:

Thanks @FiE, wherever I choose to take a holiday, I always make sure it has a private tub, I think I’m an addict :rofl: Ooooh that sounds to die for, I love the smell of wood burners so I that would be a bit of me right there! :heart_eyes::fire:

1 Like

I literally pray for snow every winter now :joy:

2 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny I belong to a health club which has a suna steam room and jaquzi love using them sadly have to have a costume on lol

I literally couldn’t imagine going in with a costume on :smile:

I’m not just saying that, I truly do go in mine completely naked :raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

I think I need to invest in one great having no costume on no matter how small

1 Like

It’s quite liberating to just drop your gown out in the open and climb up and in to the water with not a care in the world… that alone is worth it I’m sure :rofl:

That and the biggest erect nipples in the world from the cold outside… dam :joy:

5 Likes

That’s one reason I like being topless in the cold!

1 Like

I dont like the cold, it tends to cause shrinkage in guys haha

4 Likes

I know right! I’m sure many women hate it but I myself crave it!

1 Like

@Blonde_Bunny That tub view looks like a scene from a movie!

3 Likes

I love going topless on every occasion I can yes my nipples get super erectvand hard in the cold

1 Like

I’ve got nipple rings @Blonde_Bunny - the cold makes them ache in a way that’s both painful and a little bit pleasurable lol.

4 Likes