The Lounge

@woody8519uk I chose a satin green with black lace trim bra and pantie set for a FB to wear for me… it felt so sensual next to my skin.
It also looked so erotic seeing an erection in the panties and how they framed the male buttocks too…the lace edging just looked so stunning.

3 Likes

@CurvyJilly i love how they make the male body look too. For me the feeling of the lace etc is mind blowing. The undressing part is pretty hot too. My ex would hang our outfits on the washing line. Clearly different sizes but no one ever said anything. Shopping too is great foreplay.

Got a married male friend who’s a plumber and he loves wearing panties and hold up stockings under his work pants…looks sexy as anything too…
What anyone wears is up to them. If it makes you feel good then why not?

4 Likes

@CurvyJilly and that is what i have come to realise. We are all different, it’s what makes us who we are. Life is too short.

Quick question. Seeing a guy in lingerie under his normal man clothes. Is it comical or a massive turn on. I love to wear under my work clothes. I love the feeling of personal power it gives me. Always wear for big meetings.

1 Like

@woody8519uk

I would say that would depend any difference people would have individual preferences.
So some people may find it a real turn on, some people may not be too fussed, and yes there will be people who find it comical, embarrassing or wrong.

4 Likes

@Cupc8kes I just find it makes me feel so sexy. Us guys prefer you beautiful ladies in something nice so why not us too. Shopping for matching outfits is such a massive turn on.

1 Like

Me personally a massive turn on.

3 Likes

@CurvyJilly34F Can i ask why? What is it. The look the naughtiness or just too difficult to put into words. Where did you discover you liked it.

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp - The Review Hall of Fame is amazing!!! I love looking through the reviews of the month so thank you! Fab job :clap:t2:

4 Likes

Now I really want a leg spreader bar @Blonde_Bunny :sweat_smile:

Lots of really good reviews in the review hall of fame! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Top tip for quoting from the Hall of Fame: if you change the name Ian_Chimp in your quote headers to (eg) Blonde_Bunny it’ll pop their picture in place of mine. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

[quote=“Ian_Chimp, post:533, topic:267166”]

[quote=“Blonde_Bunny, post:533, topic:267166”]

3 Likes

Ah! I wondered if that was possible, thanks! Fountain of all forum knowledge @Ian_Chimp :grin:

Sorted!

1 Like

With the new review system, and the blogs getting a bit mixed up in the swop-over, I thought I’d try and collect up as many as I could just in case they were lost to the depths of the internet. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve still got to do the Review of the Month blog topic, which will hopefully work in tandem (and give it a bit more structure :slightly_smiling_face:), but it’s been fascinating pulling out all the old product photos and reading snippets of the reviews as I’ve gone along.

2 Likes

Another tip: :slightly_smiling_face: If you want to search the topic for a username you can pop it in the Search bar, just don’t include the @ symbol. Tick ‘search this topic’, and it should give you all of their RotM reviews. :+1:

(I should bundle these up and include them in the OP)

2 Likes

I’m always doing this :joy: Oh will I never learn to read stuff before chucking it in the bin?

2 Likes

I do exactly the same! :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Just thought I’d say thanks @Ian_Chimp for the regular quizzes! I was bored the other day (during work - shock!) so made a quiz for my team comprising questions from my mind as well as trawling through your questions too :rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It went down well!

3 Likes

Nice. :slightly_smiling_face: Did anyone write in ‘oooh, I saw this one on last week’s Hump Day Quiz’? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thankfully not! Nor did I disclose where I got the questions!

1 Like