The Lounge

My vch does add something but I think quite a lot is in the mind too.

@FiE and anyone else who has had this done General curiosity question if itā€™s better for sex for both or if the Vch is a pleasure piercing for women only
Is it the piercing rubbing against clothing or what is it that makes it good apart from the visual look of it
Apologies if it was too forward a question for this forum

I think we need to start a new thread about this ?

3 Likes

Start it then @Cuffed my piercings are one of my favourite things to talk about :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@FiE will know that one ā€¦ not had it done yet.

@FiE i think I just did. Fingers crossed

At least you could get the Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Mini Male Vibrator on before getting in the tub. :cold_face:

Thereā€™s loads of topics on piercings.

Could pop over to What would you like to get pierced or what is your favourite piercing to continue the convo

Yes. It adds more for me although my OH thinks itā€™s ultra sexy.

A lot of the time I donā€™t notice it - the orgasm in public on the stairs is a myth imo.

It doesnā€™t really run against my clothing to be honest. Although I did stop wearing some lacy undies after I got it for fear of it getting hooked up.

1 Like

peaked my interest too. whilst iā€™m not immediately up for tattsā€¦am up for a couple of piercings i thinkā€¦so iā€™ll be over to discuss and see what youā€™re saying, real soon.x

2 Likes

No tattoos @Gylf48 ?

After getting my first I was hooked, though the two I have are for a reason

I have one nipple pierced and my clit done OH loves it when given me oral

3 Likes

@Cuffed
Nope not a oneā€¦ total fresh slate. Figured iā€™d stop changing shape before i really consider it. See what iā€™m left with when iā€™m happy with the external view i see (work in progress atm)
But iā€™m so fussy, they have to mean something and i need em to be perfect til i dieā€¦ none o this green fade. i like vibranceā€¦if iā€™m gonna decorate my skin permanentlyā€¦itā€™s gotta match my entire personality and 2.0 me.
I have 2 spirit guides iā€™d like to get on my shoulders, but iā€™d need a really good portrait tattoo artistā€¦ and theyā€™re the scariest if they go wrong (but likely to be my start point). just havenā€™t had the money to fly to states and donā€™t know of anyone local quite good enuff (mind not really been a search on yet).
Wouldnā€™t mind seeing your tatts - and anyone elseā€™s that cares to show em - pleaseā€¦
pwetty pleaseā€¦
Mebbeā€™s as a reward if iā€™m good and get mine uploaded.hehe

@AWB1955 i often wondered how much difference it makes

1 Like

@Gylf48 i can show mine but will have to see if @Lovehoney_Brenna could post them for me somewhere?

I have a half elephant tatto in memory of my mother. Sadly passed away in 2017 and I have a norse ruine tatto too. I am looking at another norse ruine and found one for music.

As yiu have highlighted I too am picky

@Gylf48 my OH loves it as much as I do just adds to the experience of your clit being licked

1 Like

Ok, so Iā€™ve been thoroughly researching a VCH piercing over the last half hour. Iā€™m sold, Iā€™m done, Iā€™m having it :rofl::drooling_face::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

you will love it as will ypur oh @Blonde_Bunny hope it goes well

2 Likes

@AWB1955 an oh my how i love to get licked and sucked n nibbledā€¦ so i am seriously beginning to think about it, and thatā€™s without the excitement on the thread discussing it further (which i dare not enter right now.lol)

Love the description of the elephant, can sorta see an image in my head, curious how close it is. Sorry for your loss. My own mum is on palliative now, under how long is piece of string rulesā€¦itā€™s cominā€™ for me and i know how iā€™m gonna feel, so huge hugs for already bein in that unlucky club. Really curious to see which norse symbols you chose/are choosing.

Music also means a lot to me tooā€¦ in a different time n place ehā€¦ we coulda got on quite well.hehe nice when you bump into people you can get on a natural flow withā€¦within the rules of course. probably just as well you ainā€™t on my fbā€¦ that could get dangerousā€¦ nice n safe in ere. hehe

Anyone know if thereā€™s a tatt thread yet? or pics of other peopleā€™s up too. love body art of all description

1 Like

Yay! Itā€™s a fantastic piercing to get. Get yourself booked in before u change your mind.

1 Like

@Blonde_Bunny check these Bad boys out

@AWB1955 pain on a scale of 1-10 on a VCH?

1 Like